Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free brewing - Max Level - well i waaaas
1 2 3 4 5 6
@JinxFlux
Can you brew me a burlap mantle?
@JinxFlux
Can you brew me a burlap mantle?
She/Her
Resident Trickster Rabbit God
Studier of Color Theory
Giver of Earth Nests
@Elilhairrah sure! I'll put you in the queue :)
@Elilhairrah sure! I'll put you in the queue :)
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
I would love to get some Tertiary Gene: Veined brewed! I have the materials for 5 of them right now, but I assume I can't order 5 lol. Please just let me know how many I can order, and I'll send a CR with the mats/treasure for them. Also, I'd love to be on the pinglist for when you have an empty slot.

Thank you in advance.
I would love to get some Tertiary Gene: Veined brewed! I have the materials for 5 of them right now, but I assume I can't order 5 lol. Please just let me know how many I can order, and I'll send a CR with the mats/treasure for them. Also, I'd love to be on the pinglist for when you have an empty slot.

Thank you in advance.
@honour you totally can order 5 at once, lol. I guess I'll make a small ping list and put you on it! And add you for 5 Veined to the queue? If you're cool with waiting for the current queue to finish.
@honour you totally can order 5 at once, lol. I guess I'll make a small ping list and put you on it! And add you for 5 Veined to the queue? If you're cool with waiting for the current queue to finish.
@honour
either works for me! Generally I wait until i'm going to start your brew before i accept a CR anyway, unless you'd rather I accepted it now for inventory reasons. :)
@honour
either works for me! Generally I wait until i'm going to start your brew before i accept a CR anyway, unless you'd rather I accepted it now for inventory reasons. :)
Can I be added to the waiting list? Thank you
Can I be added to the waiting list? Thank you
14445.png 14555.png 16454.png
hi! I'd like to be on the pinglist for when spots open up [emoji=brown gem size=1]
hi! I'd like to be on the pinglist for when spots open up
is this neopets?
98.png
@Starscourge
@dyl
Sure and sure!
I'll put you both into the queue i guess and I'll message you when it's your turn :)
@Starscourge
@dyl
Sure and sure!
I'll put you both into the queue i guess and I'll message you when it's your turn :)
@Starscourge

You're up if you'd still like something brewed!
@Starscourge

You're up if you'd still like something brewed!

May I please get some more veined genes?

(don't ask why)

I'm actually poor atm, but in like 4ish days I should have enough treasure for some more. :)

Just let me know how many I can get in a few days. Thanks in advance. :)

May I please get some more veined genes?

(don't ask why)

I'm actually poor atm, but in like 4ish days I should have enough treasure for some more. :)

Just let me know how many I can get in a few days. Thanks in advance. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6