Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Service] Breeding Projects [ON HOLD]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
Oh yeah and I'll send you LOADS of food stacks if you'd like!!
Oh yeah and I'll send you LOADS of food stacks if you'd like!!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@FOXBODY
hi! I have wind nests to offer if you need them or would like!
@FOXBODY
hi! I have wind nests to offer if you need them or would like!
wind_arobling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl5.gif 100_ON_FYAAAAA.png
@FOXBODY

I can offer water nests. Do you have a limit (& if so, a waiting list) for your service?
@FOXBODY

I can offer water nests. Do you have a limit (& if so, a waiting list) for your service?
MRMeAKr.png
@WrathOfNyx

Thanks for the offer of a nest, I will need one in about 11 days for your project! Did you want me to wait to send the parents, or send them when they're ready?

@Munchcatto

You're welcome! I just enjoy the challenge of it. Did it for myself for a while and figured I could do it for other people in the community. I do enjoy helping out and making other people happy.

I do appreciate the donation! I know a lot of it will come in handy and help with other projects. And thanks for the assistance, I saw your CR and will respond to that shortly.

@CheshireGata

There's no project I'm not willing to at least try for. The waiting game and the game of chance are really the only hard parts for me. Ha.

Thanks for that! I typically keep track of things I need each log, such as "Searching for ____" or "Gathering funds for ____" so I don't have to always message the person and end up getting all turned around in what I message to who about what. So if you see there's something I'm looking to obtain for your project feel free to help out if you would like; anything is and will be accepted. (:

Here is your project's log so you can follow along with the progress:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/2#post_43638270
I update it after every action is taken toward your project, so feel free to follow along with it.

@ItMeansHope

Yep! I'm still taking on new projects. Some just have a longer wait time due to having so many go on at once, but I work on all of them regardless of order.

I can certainly take on this project for you. I'll also add a note about the last gene and focus more on the colors and other genes. As for eye color, I don't have any Fire nests at hand, so the Eye color will either be Ice/Plague with Light being back up. If you want one more than the other just let me know.

You can pay however you want, none of it is required, scenes are accepted too! I also imagine they will develop a lot of value overtime, so something like that would be outstanding, but again, only if you want to and you are comfortable with using that as a payment/donation.

Here is your project's log:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/2#post_43638274
Please make sure everything is correct so I don't make any mistakes.
I update it every time an action is taken so feel free to check on it every now and then to see progress.
@WrathOfNyx

Thanks for the offer of a nest, I will need one in about 11 days for your project! Did you want me to wait to send the parents, or send them when they're ready?

@Munchcatto

You're welcome! I just enjoy the challenge of it. Did it for myself for a while and figured I could do it for other people in the community. I do enjoy helping out and making other people happy.

I do appreciate the donation! I know a lot of it will come in handy and help with other projects. And thanks for the assistance, I saw your CR and will respond to that shortly.

@CheshireGata

There's no project I'm not willing to at least try for. The waiting game and the game of chance are really the only hard parts for me. Ha.

Thanks for that! I typically keep track of things I need each log, such as "Searching for ____" or "Gathering funds for ____" so I don't have to always message the person and end up getting all turned around in what I message to who about what. So if you see there's something I'm looking to obtain for your project feel free to help out if you would like; anything is and will be accepted. (:

Here is your project's log so you can follow along with the progress:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/2#post_43638270
I update it after every action is taken toward your project, so feel free to follow along with it.

@ItMeansHope

Yep! I'm still taking on new projects. Some just have a longer wait time due to having so many go on at once, but I work on all of them regardless of order.

I can certainly take on this project for you. I'll also add a note about the last gene and focus more on the colors and other genes. As for eye color, I don't have any Fire nests at hand, so the Eye color will either be Ice/Plague with Light being back up. If you want one more than the other just let me know.

You can pay however you want, none of it is required, scenes are accepted too! I also imagine they will develop a lot of value overtime, so something like that would be outstanding, but again, only if you want to and you are comfortable with using that as a payment/donation.

Here is your project's log:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/2#post_43638274
Please make sure everything is correct so I don't make any mistakes.
I update it every time an action is taken so feel free to check on it every now and then to see progress.
@FOXBODY
You can send them when they're ready, but I can take them both in now if issues with space occur ^^
@FOXBODY
You can send them when they're ready, but I can take them both in now if issues with space occur ^^
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
@ItMeansHope

Food/Food Stacks/Food Points are always accepted and Appreciated! I don't like asking for anything, so if you would like to send some over you are more than welcome to! But it is not required.

@RosetheGhost

That would be wonderful; thank you! I actually am in need one today, do you have one available?
I will also add you to my nest donation list, so I apologize for the ping if you get one.

@frameofreality

The offer of water nest would be splendid, there aren't any water nests donated yet, so this will certainly help out in the future, thank you.

As for projects, it's an all around accepting service. Because there's so much wait time with breeding and cooldowns, a lot of projects come to a standstill, so at the moment all projects are accepted and there is no wait list to get a project in.

The only thing is with so many projects and it being optional for funding, it take a little while to acquire specific genes and specialty items for projects. Breeding and getting colors I attempt to be much faster with given funds aren't always a set back for it.

If you have a project you want done, feel free to post a form and I'll add it into my logs. (:
@ItMeansHope

Food/Food Stacks/Food Points are always accepted and Appreciated! I don't like asking for anything, so if you would like to send some over you are more than welcome to! But it is not required.

@RosetheGhost

That would be wonderful; thank you! I actually am in need one today, do you have one available?
I will also add you to my nest donation list, so I apologize for the ping if you get one.

@frameofreality

The offer of water nest would be splendid, there aren't any water nests donated yet, so this will certainly help out in the future, thank you.

As for projects, it's an all around accepting service. Because there's so much wait time with breeding and cooldowns, a lot of projects come to a standstill, so at the moment all projects are accepted and there is no wait list to get a project in.

The only thing is with so many projects and it being optional for funding, it take a little while to acquire specific genes and specialty items for projects. Breeding and getting colors I attempt to be much faster with given funds aren't always a set back for it.

If you have a project you want done, feel free to post a form and I'll add it into my logs. (:
@WrathOfNyx

I shall hold off until then unless something urgent arises; thank you! You should expect them the day of or the day before.
@WrathOfNyx

I shall hold off until then unless something urgent arises; thank you! You should expect them the day of or the day before.
@FOXBODY

I do!
@FOXBODY

I do!
wind_arobling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl5.gif 100_ON_FYAAAAA.png
@RosetheGhost

Great! I'll send over the two momentarily.
I really appreciate this, thank you. (:

@RosetheGhost

Great! I'll send over the two momentarily.
I really appreciate this, thank you. (:

@FOXBODY

vikavolt

Type: full
Breed: nocturne
Color Combo: denim/stonewash/yellow
Gene Combo: metallic/bee/contour
Eye Color: light
Eye Variation: either faceted, common or uncommon (though i wouldn't refuse a primal)
Special: g1 if there is one but i'm fine with non g1
Unbred: yes please
Funding: partial- i can provide a wind nest!
@FOXBODY

vikavolt

Type: full
Breed: nocturne
Color Combo: denim/stonewash/yellow
Gene Combo: metallic/bee/contour
Eye Color: light
Eye Variation: either faceted, common or uncommon (though i wouldn't refuse a primal)
Special: g1 if there is one but i'm fine with non g1
Unbred: yes please
Funding: partial- i can provide a wind nest!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19