Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | strae's coli grinding + leveling [OPEN]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@straewberries

Could I get 1 hour in Redrock Cove and 1 hour in Forbidden Portal? Up to you if I set up a CR per venue or not.
@straewberries

Could I get 1 hour in Redrock Cove and 1 hour in Forbidden Portal? Up to you if I set up a CR per venue or not.
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@skyfrost oh okay,, is your offer still w the items or no?

@itsThirteen yup! please send over a 2 way cr and i'll get started :)
@skyfrost oh okay,, is your offer still w the items or no?

@itsThirteen yup! please send over a 2 way cr and i'll get started :)
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
@Lyathali sure! and feel free to combine them or send them separately, whatever is more convenient for you :)
@Lyathali sure! and feel free to combine them or send them separately, whatever is more convenient for you :)
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
@straewberries
Do you accept skins(not UMAs)?
@straewberries
Do you accept skins(not UMAs)?
AND-GOD-SAID.png
@straewberries

I'll send a single a CR. Sorry for the delay in replying, net went down for like 16 hours
@straewberries

I'll send a single a CR. Sorry for the delay in replying, net went down for like 16 hours
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@straewberries
Hiya, how's it going? :o Just wondering if I'll be getting my items soon since the weekend's passed.
@straewberries
Hiya, how's it going? :o Just wondering if I'll be getting my items soon since the weekend's passed.
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha i'll be sending them over soon! sorry abt this, i actually wasn't able to log on over the weekend until yesterday for some reason, as fr kept sending me an error message, so i had to switch laptops so i could finally log on. i've been sending out a bunch of orders today so i've been swamped but i'll get to yours asap :)
@skiatha i'll be sending them over soon! sorry abt this, i actually wasn't able to log on over the weekend until yesterday for some reason, as fr kept sending me an error message, so i had to switch laptops so i could finally log on. i've been sending out a bunch of orders today so i've been swamped but i'll get to yours asap :)
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
@straewberries
Ahh got it, thanks for letting me know! <3
@straewberries
Ahh got it, thanks for letting me know! <3
pdPOUgg.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14