Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | strae's coli grinding + leveling [OPEN]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@straewberries I am looking to have my girl leveled to 25, from 11 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/745376][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/7454/745376_350.png[/img][/url] That is around 144 gems correct? I'll provide an eliminate plus the necessary other stones for her at higher levels. She is currently nesting, so would you accept her in 5 days? =3 Thank you!
@straewberries

I am looking to have my girl leveled to 25, from 11

745376_350.png

That is around 144 gems correct?

I'll provide an eliminate plus the necessary other stones for her at higher levels.

She is currently nesting, so would you accept her in 5 days? =3
Thank you!
@straewberries

Hello there! I'm in need of quite a few of these services, hope you don't mind the list.

1. Could I get 2 hours of grinding in Waterway?
2. Are you open for grinding NoN? If you are, could I snag a slot early?
3. Would you be up to help me melt a stack of 99?

Oh hmm, the list wasn't as long as I thought it'd be ^^"
@straewberries

Hello there! I'm in need of quite a few of these services, hope you don't mind the list.

1. Could I get 2 hours of grinding in Waterway?
2. Are you open for grinding NoN? If you are, could I snag a slot early?
3. Would you be up to help me melt a stack of 99?

Oh hmm, the list wasn't as long as I thought it'd be ^^"
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@line99 yep, please send over a 2 way cr w the payment and i'll get started!

@UnknownStreak sure, the invisibility cloak will be fine! would you like collateral for the dragon while i train it?
@line99 yep, please send over a 2 way cr w the payment and i'll get started!

@UnknownStreak sure, the invisibility cloak will be fine! would you like collateral for the dragon while i train it?
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
@Kailia sure, you can send over the cr now! i'll get started on it :)

@MeKat yep, i can do the waterway! i'm not too sure if i'll be available for non, but if you would like i can ping you later on if i'm able to do it. and sure i'd be able to, i changed a few of my prices tho so just lmk if you're still okay w them!

@twilyghtpanda yeah i can do it, i did change my prices slightly tho so please review over them and lmk if they're still okay for you! no worries if not :)
@Kailia sure, you can send over the cr now! i'll get started on it :)

@MeKat yep, i can do the waterway! i'm not too sure if i'll be available for non, but if you would like i can ping you later on if i'm able to do it. and sure i'd be able to, i changed a few of my prices tho so just lmk if you're still okay w them!

@twilyghtpanda yeah i can do it, i did change my prices slightly tho so please review over them and lmk if they're still okay for you! no worries if not :)
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
@straewberries

I'm good with the new price, I'll send a CR with a stack of items! How long do you think it'll take you to get through this stack? (And lmk when to send a CR for the grind)
@straewberries

I'm good with the new price, I'll send a CR with a stack of items! How long do you think it'll take you to get through this stack? (And lmk when to send a CR for the grind)
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@straewberries
Hello! May I purchase 100 battles at Harpy's Roost with gems? :)

(sorry for the misping mekat oops)
@straewberries
Hello! May I purchase 100 battles at Harpy's Roost with gems? :)

(sorry for the misping mekat oops)
pdPOUgg.png
@straewberries
Okay! I’m assuming that would mean the just take their current apparel/familiar off? Sorry I’ve never really done something like this before,,
@straewberries
Okay! I’m assuming that would mean the just take their current apparel/familiar off? Sorry I’ve never really done something like this before,,
s3wjajt.png _
bug/mech
he/it
art shop
nb_by_kufoo-dcew587.png transgender_by_kufoo-dcew5dn.png ovTHYvJ.png
@straewberries

Yea that's fine, so that brings up to price to 192 gems correct? =o
@straewberries

Yea that's fine, so that brings up to price to 192 gems correct? =o
@straewberries
How much to level a derg to 25? I have 3 Magister rings, worth at least 60g each and 140 gems.
@straewberries
How much to level a derg to 25? I have 3 Magister rings, worth at least 60g each and 140 gems.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
@UnknownStreak oh yes please take those off! but collateral means that i send you treasure/items when you give me your dragon so you can rest assured that i won't steal your dragon or keep it for myself haha, if not then just feel free to send your derg over :) if you do want collateral tho you can just send over a 2 way cr and mention what type/how much you want! dw abt not knowing this stuff it's all good :)

@skiatha yep! feel free to send a cr and i'll get your order done asap :)

@MeKat i think it'll take abt a week, maximum two weeks at most! you can send over the cr now and i'll start on it :)

@twilyghtpanda oh it's from level 11 so it's actually 228 gems! will that still be okay w you? please feel free to check over my math just in case i did smt wrong too :)

@skyfrost it's 300 gems in total from 1-25! tho if it's possible i'd really prefer pure gems or a with mix of treasure since i already have that item! if not we can discuss abt it, just lmk!
@UnknownStreak oh yes please take those off! but collateral means that i send you treasure/items when you give me your dragon so you can rest assured that i won't steal your dragon or keep it for myself haha, if not then just feel free to send your derg over :) if you do want collateral tho you can just send over a 2 way cr and mention what type/how much you want! dw abt not knowing this stuff it's all good :)

@skiatha yep! feel free to send a cr and i'll get your order done asap :)

@MeKat i think it'll take abt a week, maximum two weeks at most! you can send over the cr now and i'll start on it :)

@twilyghtpanda oh it's from level 11 so it's actually 228 gems! will that still be okay w you? please feel free to check over my math just in case i did smt wrong too :)

@skyfrost it's 300 gems in total from 1-25! tho if it's possible i'd really prefer pure gems or a with mix of treasure since i already have that item! if not we can discuss abt it, just lmk!
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14