Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@snax
Thanks for understanding. And of course I'll let you know! Have a nice day. <3
@snax
Thanks for understanding. And of course I'll let you know! Have a nice day. <3
@Niya
Akirbeak - 17500g
Ice Sprite - apparently it just dropped to 5000g
Water Sprite - 1100g
@Niya
Akirbeak - 17500g
Ice Sprite - apparently it just dropped to 5000g
Water Sprite - 1100g
@emajbi im intrested about both sprites, how much time you can give to collect money? or what items you can take? i have too many skins and huge mess in hoard of "everything" (eg. locked gaoler scroll xD)

(also i rly dream about akir but this is too much for me ;-;)
@emajbi im intrested about both sprites, how much time you can give to collect money? or what items you can take? i have too many skins and huge mess in hoard of "everything" (eg. locked gaoler scroll xD)

(also i rly dream about akir but this is too much for me ;-;)
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Niya I can hold them for you for around a month. Sorry but I don't like holding them for too long, because the price may rise in the meantime and the deal won't be worth it for me. I'm not really looking for any items, but I could take some items that are easy to sell and make profit off, to make up for the Sprite. For example: [item=eliminate][item=rally][item=gilded decorative chest][item=unhatched nocturne egg] any egg And I understand. I was saving up 2 years for just Akirbeak. Expensive bastard.
@Niya
I can hold them for you for around a month.
Sorry but I don't like holding them for too long, because the price may rise in the meantime and the deal won't be worth it for me.

I'm not really looking for any items, but I could take some items that are easy to sell and make profit off, to make up for the Sprite. For example:
Eliminate Rally Gilded Decorative Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg any egg

And I understand. I was saving up 2 years for just Akirbeak. Expensive *******.
Hmm for now i have around 900g, only 8 gilded chests and few non eggs

@emajbi can you hold both sprites? i try collect first for ice sprite, i more like this sweety :D and if any time left i try for water ^^ but if both is too much just ice (i rly need sell my mess xD im too big collecter..)
Hmm for now i have around 900g, only 8 gilded chests and few non eggs

@emajbi can you hold both sprites? i try collect first for ice sprite, i more like this sweety :D and if any time left i try for water ^^ but if both is too much just ice (i rly need sell my mess xD im too big collecter..)
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Niya
Sure. They will be waiting for you until April. :)
@Niya
Sure. They will be waiting for you until April. :)
@emajbi

Good, then I'll just keep the CR open (and try not to move stuff around too much). Looks like the Sprite is coming along nicely! Thank you for the opportunity to get one--it's one of my favorites. :D
@emajbi

Good, then I'll just keep the CR open (and try not to move stuff around too much). Looks like the Sprite is coming along nicely! Thank you for the opportunity to get one--it's one of my favorites. :D
riVr93C.png
@emajbi Would you be interested in 4 gilded chests for your Hippojay?
@emajbi Would you be interested in 4 gilded chests for your Hippojay?
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
gziv3Ja.png
8094.png196.png34818.png1079.png
@raiderp
Absolutely. Ill start the CR so feel free to add to it whenever.
@raiderp
Absolutely. Ill start the CR so feel free to add to it whenever.
@emajbi I would be interested in trading for the Molten Marauder, Lightning Lancer, and Spirit of Arcane and Spirit of Fire.

I have an eliminate, nocturne egg, and earth egg. Is that enough? (I also have an extra Roc which I don't think you've awakened yet and if you're interested in getting a new familiar).
@emajbi I would be interested in trading for the Molten Marauder, Lightning Lancer, and Spirit of Arcane and Spirit of Fire.

I have an eliminate, nocturne egg, and earth egg. Is that enough? (I also have an extra Roc which I don't think you've awakened yet and if you're interested in getting a new familiar).
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12