Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Carolynmbp
The only limit is that I won't trade any Sprite for a bunch of easily obtained familiars. That aside I don't have any preferences. I'm interested in trading for anything that's in my "Undiscovered" tab. :D
@Carolynmbp
The only limit is that I won't trade any Sprite for a bunch of easily obtained familiars. That aside I don't have any preferences. I'm interested in trading for anything that's in my "Undiscovered" tab. :D
@emajbi

That makes sense. I'll start pulling together lists of what I have to trade, and see what works out.
@emajbi

That makes sense. I'll start pulling together lists of what I have to trade, and see what works out.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
*GASP*

@emajbi May I trade you an egg for your Manticore? I have a couple of Nocturne eggs or a Bogsneak egg!
*GASP*

@emajbi May I trade you an egg for your Manticore? I have a couple of Nocturne eggs or a Bogsneak egg!
8bICJ62.gif
PhoenixRaven
Sure thing! Either of the eggs is fine with me. :D Thank you.
PhoenixRaven
Sure thing! Either of the eggs is fine with me. :D Thank you.
@emajbi

I have a fungusbearing phony and a murktooth brambleclaw. I was wondering if I could trade them for the bogus manamonger and the wavebreak snarler? I also have an extra raptorik herder I could add to the trade.
@emajbi

I have a fungusbearing phony and a murktooth brambleclaw. I was wondering if I could trade them for the bogus manamonger and the wavebreak snarler? I also have an extra raptorik herder I could add to the trade.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax
Sorry i took so long to reply, you happened to post when i went offline to clean my rats' cages. XD
Its not the kind of trade Im looking for to be completely honest, but I dont mind making an exception, because the murktooth bear will be a great gift for a friend in shadow. :D Ill set up the CR so feel free to add to it whenever you can, if you still wanna proceed with the trade. If not, dont hesitate to decline. THanks!
@Birdsofwax
Sorry i took so long to reply, you happened to post when i went offline to clean my rats' cages. XD
Its not the kind of trade Im looking for to be completely honest, but I dont mind making an exception, because the murktooth bear will be a great gift for a friend in shadow. :D Ill set up the CR so feel free to add to it whenever you can, if you still wanna proceed with the trade. If not, dont hesitate to decline. THanks!
@emajbi

Thank you so much! I'm trying to complete my bestiary so I really appreciate it!

(How may rats do you have? They sound cute.)
@emajbi

Thank you so much! I'm trying to complete my bestiary so I really appreciate it!

(How may rats do you have? They sound cute.)
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax
Youre welcome and good luck! Its a tough quest but with a bit of patience and determination you can surely achieve it! :D

(I only have 3 right now and 1 is living separately from the other 2 because hes aggressive towards other rats, but at peak I had 13 rescues. :D Theyre indeed super cute pets!)
@Birdsofwax
Youre welcome and good luck! Its a tough quest but with a bit of patience and determination you can surely achieve it! :D

(I only have 3 right now and 1 is living separately from the other 2 because hes aggressive towards other rats, but at peak I had 13 rescues. :D Theyre indeed super cute pets!)
@emajbi
would you consider taking two eggs and the rest in gems for the water sprite? :0
Edit:I spelled your name wrong by accident sorry!
@emajbi
would you consider taking two eggs and the rest in gems for the water sprite? :0
Edit:I spelled your name wrong by accident sorry!
bVzIUfv.png
@jazzghost
That sounds good to me! I'll start the CR asap. Thanks!
And no worries, I misspell nicknames all the time. XD
@jazzghost
That sounds good to me! I'll start the CR asap. Thanks!
And no worries, I misspell nicknames all the time. XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12