Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@SilverRaven35
Still thanks for stopping by. :) Have a nice day!
@SilverRaven35
Still thanks for stopping by. :) Have a nice day!
@emajbi

Marvellous! I will get the CR set up. :D
@emajbi

Marvellous! I will get the CR set up. :D
riVr93C.png
@emajbi

I'm a dork; how long do Crossroads transactions last? I forgot that the Sprite needs to reach Awakened status. :P
@emajbi

I'm a dork; how long do Crossroads transactions last? I forgot that the Sprite needs to reach Awakened status. :P
riVr93C.png
@emajbi

Would you still take 6000g for the ice sprite? I’ve been looking for one to add to my sprite collection but I just bought one and so I’m now at 0g ._. How long do you hold items for? :o
@emajbi

Would you still take 6000g for the ice sprite? I’ve been looking for one to add to my sprite collection but I just bought one and so I’m now at 0g ._. How long do you hold items for? :o
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@Barrdwing Haha thats alright! Tho i honestly have no idea. I think they dont expire and last until you actually accept or cancel them, but i also heard they get bugged out, especially if you at any point move the items out of your hoard. But oh well if your CR wont work, ill just start a new one, not a big deal :D This is my progress with the sprite as of right now [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/678666163009486857/683579000999641120/Capture_2020-03-01-08-37-16.png[/img] So it shouldnt take long before i get back to you :)
@Barrdwing
Haha thats alright! Tho i honestly have no idea. I think they dont expire and last until you actually accept or cancel them, but i also heard they get bugged out, especially if you at any point move the items out of your hoard. But oh well if your CR wont work, ill just start a new one, not a big deal :D

This is my progress with the sprite as of right now
Capture_2020-03-01-08-37-16.png
So it shouldnt take long before i get back to you :)
@snax
Yes the sprite still stands at 6kg to match up its LAH treasure equivalent. :) How long do you think it will take you to get the gems needed? Im not really in a hurry, but at the same time if its closer to half a year then id rather find a different buyer, since the prices may change significantly.
@snax
Yes the sprite still stands at 6kg to match up its LAH treasure equivalent. :) How long do you think it will take you to get the gems needed? Im not really in a hurry, but at the same time if its closer to half a year then id rather find a different buyer, since the prices may change significantly.
@emajbi Hello there~ Just wondering if you're willing to part with your Sunbeam Soldier (200 LAH) and Stardust Scholar (299 LAH) for one Unhatched Nocturne Egg (279 LAH) and 220 gems?
@emajbi Hello there~ Just wondering if you're willing to part with your Sunbeam Soldier (200 LAH) and Stardust Scholar (299 LAH) for one Unhatched Nocturne Egg (279 LAH) and 220 gems?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider
Absolutely! Please feel free to start the CR and I'll add to it once I dig them out of my vault. :D
@Starwindrider
Absolutely! Please feel free to start the CR and I'll add to it once I dig them out of my vault. :D
@emajbi

hmm okay no worries then! I’m not sure how long it will take me but I’ll check in next week to see if it’s still here! If you do sell it, would you mind pinging me? C:
@emajbi

hmm okay no worries then! I’m not sure how long it will take me but I’ll check in next week to see if it’s still here! If you do sell it, would you mind pinging me? C:
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@emajbi how much for akir and sprites?
@emajbi how much for akir and sprites?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12