Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | on pause
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@lyricalmyxteries Around how many sanddollars do you want for [item=bewitching ruby nightshroud]? LAH fluctates a bit..
@lyricalmyxteries Around how many sanddollars do you want for Bewitching Ruby Nightshroud ? LAH fluctates a bit..
PWYW art doodles ogIpbsH.gif 3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
@lyricalmyxteries could you hold it for me? I will pay in fest currency! :>
@lyricalmyxteries could you hold it for me? I will pay in fest currency! :>
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@lyricalmyxteries Hello! Could I trade SD for: [item = gladegift garlands] [item = accent: breezy swirls] From LAH prices, I could offer equivalent of 50g for the apparel and 65g for the accent. I've got 118 SD right now, so if you accept, could I get a CR for one of them and have the other put on hold for about a day? Thanks! ^-^
@lyricalmyxteries

Hello! Could I trade SD for:

Gladegift Garlands
Accent: Breezy Swirls

From LAH prices, I could offer equivalent of 50g for the apparel and 65g for the accent. I've got 118 SD right now, so if you accept, could I get a CR for one of them and have the other put on hold for about a day?

Thanks! ^-^
N9ox8kS.png6gKAFvx.png
@lyricalmyxteries Could you put it on hold for me please? I should have them tonight, or at least in 24 hours ^^'
@lyricalmyxteries Could you put it on hold for me please? I should have them tonight, or at least in 24 hours ^^'
PWYW art doodles ogIpbsH.gif 3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
@lyricalmyxteries

Ok thanks, I'll send a CR! :)
@lyricalmyxteries

Ok thanks, I'll send a CR! :)
ngw7WrY.png
@lyricalmyxteries how much for within the vapors tundra skin in fc?
@lyricalmyxteries how much for within the vapors tundra skin in fc?
Valentine-Sig.png
How many Giant Sand Dollars do you want for this one? [item=lilium floron] It matches Escinor's planned outfit.
How many Giant Sand Dollars do you want for this one?
Lilium Floron
It matches Escinor's planned outfit.
@Lyricalmyxteries
Oooh,, i have interest in the Mystic Regalia skin you've got :0
I'll have the needed 96SD in ~2.5 hours (waiting for my brew to finish lmao)
Could you possibly hold it for a little?
@Lyricalmyxteries
Oooh,, i have interest in the Mystic Regalia skin you've got :0
I'll have the needed 96SD in ~2.5 hours (waiting for my brew to finish lmao)
Could you possibly hold it for a little?
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
[quote name="lyricalmyxteries" date="2020-04-26 13:00:58" ] @Delroyal 6 sanddollars! [/quote] @lyricalmyxteries Ok, sending CR.
lyricalmyxteries wrote on 2020-04-26 13:00:58:
@Delroyal
6 sanddollars!
@lyricalmyxteries
Ok, sending CR.
@lyricalmyxteries

Hello again, how many sanddollars would you want for the Plague and Shadow runestones? I'll also take 2 Shadow if you have more than 1 :)
@lyricalmyxteries

Hello again, how many sanddollars would you want for the Plague and Shadow runestones? I'll also take 2 Shadow if you have more than 1 :)
ngw7WrY.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24