Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Light Dom Shop (offline)
1 2 3 4
[center][font=century gothic][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vfijnm_D7s3UEyh9jgHZNsCuUK5Ypw1TWYilzm6n32o/edit?usp=sharing]Order Sheet[/url][/font] [font=monotype corsiva][size=4][size=5]STATUS[/size][/size][/font] [size=4][font=century gothic][i][color=red]OFFLINE[/color][/i]/online[/font][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hb6nvNU.png[/img] [font=monotype corsiva][color=#1e5875][size=6][size=6]Ventum Lucet Dom Shop[/size][/size][/font][/color] [font=century gothic][size=4]Finally decided to open a dom shop for when Light has dom![/font] [font=monotype corsiva][size=5][size=5]Guidelines:[/size] [left][LIST] [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Genes and Specialty tabs only![/b] Don't really feel like checking the other tabs for stuff, sorry! [*][font=century gothic][size=4]Make a post here with what you are looking for. I'm subscribed so you don't need to ping me, but I don't mind if you do! [*][font=century gothic][size=4]I will ping you and let you know your order is accepted. If you are going offline soon, I encourage sending the money before I reply so that neither of us has to wait. [*][font=century gothic][size=4]Send the money in a [b]PM or One-Way CR[/b]. If you send a Two-Way CR I will decline it. I can't purchase your items without the money, so a 2-way isn't feasible for me! [*][font=century gothic][size=4]You can check your order progress [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vfijnm_D7s3UEyh9jgHZNsCuUK5Ypw1TWYilzm6n32o/edit?usp=sharing][color=#1e5875][b]here[/b][/url]. [*][font=century gothic][size=4]Tips aren't required, but they are appreciated![/LIST][/left] [url=https://kc2693.github.io/FR-Calc/]Handy dandy calculator[/url] for your math needs! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2639390]Created by Rowdy.[/url] [font=century gothic][size=4]I can't guarantee getting any high demand items, as I'm not a great sniper! If it's been a couple days and I haven't managed, I will return your money to you.
Order Sheet

STATUS
OFFLINE/online
Hb6nvNU.png

Ventum Lucet Dom Shop

Finally decided to open a dom shop for when Light has dom!

Guidelines:
  • Genes and Specialty tabs only! Don't really feel like checking the other tabs for stuff, sorry!
  • Make a post here with what you are looking for. I'm subscribed so you don't need to ping me, but I don't mind if you do!
  • I will ping you and let you know your order is accepted. If you are going offline soon, I encourage sending the money before I reply so that neither of us has to wait.
  • Send the money in a PM or One-Way CR. If you send a Two-Way CR I will decline it. I can't purchase your items without the money, so a 2-way isn't feasible for me!
  • You can check your order progress here.
  • Tips aren't required, but they are appreciated!

Handy dandy calculator for your math needs! Created by Rowdy.

I can't guarantee getting any high demand items, as I'm not a great sniper! If it's been a couple days and I haven't managed, I will return your money to you.
GkfDmNh.png
wip
wip
GkfDmNh.png
aaaaaand we're open!
aaaaaand we're open!
GkfDmNh.png
Can I get a Tear for Banescale? o3o
Can I get a Tear for Banescale? o3o
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
Can you please get me the following:

2 Banescale chevron 170k
1 Banescale tear 68k
1 leopard 119k
1 clouded 102k
1 modern crackle 161.5k
1 remove gene: tertiary 8.5k
10 scrolls of renaming 51k

Total 680,000

Can you please get me the following:

2 Banescale chevron 170k
1 Banescale tear 68k
1 leopard 119k
1 clouded 102k
1 modern crackle 161.5k
1 remove gene: tertiary 8.5k
10 scrolls of renaming 51k

Total 680,000

Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Darkfeather yep! 68kt!

@butcherbaby can do!
@Darkfeather yep! 68kt!

@butcherbaby can do!
GkfDmNh.png
Sending treasure in just a moment!
Sending treasure in just a moment!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Hello! Could you please pick me up a Noxtide and Underbelly? c:
Hello! Could you please pick me up a Noxtide and Underbelly? c:
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial i can! ETA: your total is 272kt! owo
@Kaial i can! ETA: your total is 272kt! owo
GkfDmNh.png
Could you please get me two banescale contours, one banescale seraph and one banescale laced? That should equal 240,125t.
Could you please get me two banescale contours, one banescale seraph and one banescale laced? That should equal 240,125t.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
1 2 3 4