Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mom's Attic: S/T Lots! [LF] Chests/eggs
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 345 346
Whatever would be easiest for you in regards to the genes! I need plenty of other treasure genes for my projects so others would work too.

Ghost and/or bar would be high up on my list.

Also no sweat on the early close, I hope you and your hubby have fun!!
Whatever would be easiest for you in regards to the genes! I need plenty of other treasure genes for my projects so others would work too.

Ghost and/or bar would be high up on my list.

Also no sweat on the early close, I hope you and your hubby have fun!!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@Carolynmbp
Hi! how much would be Infectionist's Emblem ?
@Carolynmbp
Hi! how much would be Infectionist's Emblem ?

zh4bBp9.png
@carolynmbp
Back again lol, will you trade 44 more Noc eggs for a Shadow Sprite?
@carolynmbp
Back again lol, will you trade 44 more Noc eggs for a Shadow Sprite?
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
@Carolynmbp Hi! Will you take 15 noc eggs for Seashell Mantle (LAH 849g) [s]Searing Emblem (35g)[/s] Deeprealm Hunter (479g) Hydra (1225g) as well as for Orelia [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4375277][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/43753/4375277_350.png[/img][/url] I'm sorry if that's not enough, I'm not exactly sure how to price oldies... Edit 02/12: Since it's been a while, prices have changed, and I also no longer need the searing emblem, so let me know when you get back from vacation and I can recalculate prices. Also, I would like to know how much you were looking for for Orelia. Thanks!
@Carolynmbp
Hi! Will you take 15 noc eggs for

Seashell Mantle (LAH 849g)
Searing Emblem (35g)
Deeprealm Hunter (479g)
Hydra (1225g)
as well as for Orelia
4375277_350.png

I'm sorry if that's not enough, I'm not exactly sure how to price oldies...

Edit 02/12: Since it's been a while, prices have changed, and I also no longer need the searing emblem, so let me know when you get back from vacation and I can recalculate prices. Also, I would like to know how much you were looking for for Orelia. Thanks!
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
@Carolynmbp
Hey I just wanted to check in on my previous offer! Not sure if you missed it/haven't had time to look at it yet? But if you haven't reply because you're not interested, then I would appreciate a response so that I can either decide if I want to raise my price or not have to wait for a response.

tysm!
@Carolynmbp
Hey I just wanted to check in on my previous offer! Not sure if you missed it/haven't had time to look at it yet? But if you haven't reply because you're not interested, then I would appreciate a response so that I can either decide if I want to raise my price or not have to wait for a response.

tysm!
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
@8ooks

Shes on vacation
@8ooks

Shes on vacation
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Carolynmbp
Hello! Do you have any Craft Creature, Spongy Springy, Aurelian Porcupine, Sand Creeper, Blushing Pink Rose, Ancestral Incense, Dusk Jadevine, Shadow Runestone, water runestone, Decorative Desert Tile, and red goo?
@Carolynmbp
Hello! Do you have any Craft Creature, Spongy Springy, Aurelian Porcupine, Sand Creeper, Blushing Pink Rose, Ancestral Incense, Dusk Jadevine, Shadow Runestone, water runestone, Decorative Desert Tile, and red goo?
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
@IraBell
Thanks! Any idea as to when she'll be back? If not, no worries ^^
@IraBell
Thanks! Any idea as to when she'll be back? If not, no worries ^^
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

@8ooks have no clue
@8ooks have no clue
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell @8ooks @Dandelionqueen

Hi all. Sorry for the lack of responsiveness lately - came back from vacation and between work, family stuff, and illness, I've barely been on FR enough to feed my poor dragons, much less anything else.

I'll try to come catch up sometime this week if at all possible.
@IraBell @8ooks @Dandelionqueen

Hi all. Sorry for the lack of responsiveness lately - came back from vacation and between work, family stuff, and illness, I've barely been on FR enough to feed my poor dragons, much less anything else.

I'll try to come catch up sometime this week if at all possible.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 345 346