Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mom's Attic: S/T Lots! [LF] Chests/eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 345 346
@xairathan I’ll do reasonable holds. Heading to a holiday party now, so will be a few hours.
@xairathan I’ll do reasonable holds. Heading to a holiday party now, so will be a few hours.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp Sounds good! When you get back, might I ask what your going rates would be on your sprites?
@Carolynmbp Sounds good! When you get back, might I ask what your going rates would be on your sprites?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Carolynmbp How much for [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1194825] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11949/1194825_350.png[/img] [/url] ? She’s probably waaaaay out of my price range, but asking anyway.
@Carolynmbp How much for

1194825_350.png
?

She’s probably waaaaay out of my price range, but asking anyway.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@xairathan I’m generally going by LAH, but happy to accept trades as well as currency. Ice is 3500, water is 800, nature is 870.

I’ll hold one sprite per person at a time during notn.

@DragonCloudburst You have great taste. :) She’s beautiful, and one of my oldest 7s. An xxy with matching eyes and great colors.

I’d trade her for a noc egg, and the assurance that you’d treasure her.
@xairathan I’m generally going by LAH, but happy to accept trades as well as currency. Ice is 3500, water is 800, nature is 870.

I’ll hold one sprite per person at a time during notn.

@DragonCloudburst You have great taste. :) She’s beautiful, and one of my oldest 7s. An xxy with matching eyes and great colors.

I’d trade her for a noc egg, and the assurance that you’d treasure her.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@carolynmbp if I’m correct that’s 175 chests?
@carolynmbp if I’m correct that’s 175 chests?
vnfnSuk.gif
@xairathan For the ice sprite, yes.
@xairathan For the ice sprite, yes.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp Okay, I’ll try to remember that if i get another one!! Ping me in a few days, please?
@Carolynmbp Okay, I’ll try to remember that if i get another one!! Ping me in a few days, please?
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@Carolynmbp I got a Noc egg!! Send a CR, please!
@Carolynmbp I got a Noc egg!! Send a CR, please!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@dragoncloudburst Awesome! I’ll send her right over.
@dragoncloudburst Awesome! I’ll send her right over.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp If you're still offering bulk price below LAH, I'd love to buy some 3kg worth of fodder fams and apparel (~50/50), if you're willing to sell. If it's too much of a hassle to send over that many/much, though, I'd be happy with however many you're willing to let go of.

ETA: Going offline for the day in a moment and will be busy for most of the day tomorrow, so might take me a while to get back to you, but I'll answer tomorrow, whether it's a post or CRs, if you like the offer.
@Carolynmbp If you're still offering bulk price below LAH, I'd love to buy some 3kg worth of fodder fams and apparel (~50/50), if you're willing to sell. If it's too much of a hassle to send over that many/much, though, I'd be happy with however many you're willing to let go of.

ETA: Going offline for the day in a moment and will be busy for most of the day tomorrow, so might take me a while to get back to you, but I'll answer tomorrow, whether it's a post or CRs, if you like the offer.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 345 346