Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mom's Attic: S/T Lots! [LF] Chests/eggs
1 2 ... 335 336 337 338 339 ... 345 346
No worries at all, take your time! I was just wondering in case you forgot or something and I wanted to check in ^^ Just an FYI I edited my post earlier today (you can see the edit at the bottom), changing the trade a little :)

I hope everything straightens out on your end! Have a good day :D

No worries at all, take your time! I was just wondering in case you forgot or something and I wanted to check in ^^ Just an FYI I edited my post earlier today (you can see the edit at the bottom), changing the trade a little :)

I hope everything straightens out on your end! Have a good day :D

mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
No worries! Take your time
No worries! Take your time
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
@Carolynmbp
I don't have the eliminate anymore i do have the 362 snow though.
@Carolynmbp
I don't have the eliminate anymore i do have the 362 snow though.
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Carolynmbp
Hi! Just wanted to check in and see if you're still running this?
@Carolynmbp
Hi! Just wanted to check in and see if you're still running this?
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
@Carolynmbp

Boop
@Carolynmbp

Boop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Carolynmbp

Hi! I have almost a full collection of this year's fest familiars, am only missing a lightback, and I noticed you have one available for trade? Would you be willing to swap them for a thunderback or flameback slink?

(LAH for lightback slink is 100kt at time of typing, thunderback is 101kt and flameback is 100kt)
@Carolynmbp

Hi! I have almost a full collection of this year's fest familiars, am only missing a lightback, and I noticed you have one available for trade? Would you be willing to swap them for a thunderback or flameback slink?

(LAH for lightback slink is 100kt at time of typing, thunderback is 101kt and flameback is 100kt)
jIRALXN.png
mack, they/he, NZ
credit to Shaniae for the earth flight graphic!
@8ooks @IraBell @mackelleo

Hi folks - I'm back!

I am *really* busy, so might only be checking this a couple of times/day, but I'm open for business! I'll try to do some quick updates for stuff for sale/trade, but that's going to take a bit of time. :)

mackelleo - I have all fams (all fest items, too) from the past few years, and happy to do equivalent trades if you're still looking.

Also, my apologies to all - I was busy, started a new job, and then kind of broke my back (long story, and I do NOT recommend doing that!) - so life went sideways for a while.
@8ooks @IraBell @mackelleo

Hi folks - I'm back!

I am *really* busy, so might only be checking this a couple of times/day, but I'm open for business! I'll try to do some quick updates for stuff for sale/trade, but that's going to take a bit of time. :)

mackelleo - I have all fams (all fest items, too) from the past few years, and happy to do equivalent trades if you're still looking.

Also, my apologies to all - I was busy, started a new job, and then kind of broke my back (long story, and I do NOT recommend doing that!) - so life went sideways for a while.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp

You have a full set of the green silks?
@Carolynmbp

You have a full set of the green silks?
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell

I do - the celadon set.
@IraBell

I do - the celadon set.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp

How much would it to borrow them? I don't want the set, but I need it for the achievement.
@Carolynmbp

How much would it to borrow them? I don't want the set, but I need it for the achievement.
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
1 2 ... 335 336 337 338 339 ... 345 346