Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Braving the Snowstorm Coliseum Leveling
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62
@FireStorm3719
Great! ^^ lmk when you start then, so that I can send you the cr with the payment
@FireStorm3719
Great! ^^ lmk when you start then, so that I can send you the cr with the payment
@pthn - i dont charge until I'm done so no worries! i'll send all your stuff in a few 2 ways after!
@pthn - i dont charge until I'm done so no worries! i'll send all your stuff in a few 2 ways after!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@pthn - sorry for the delay! I wasn't home much this weekend. Have 45 min done so far and will finish the rest once I get home from PT!
@pthn - sorry for the delay! I wasn't home much this weekend. Have 45 min done so far and will finish the rest once I get home from PT!
@pthn - 2 hours in Redrock Cove completed! Sending your CRs now!

Highlights - 2 apparel, 14 familiars, Sap, 2 genes, 9 chests!
@pthn - 2 hours in Redrock Cove completed! Sending your CRs now!

Highlights - 2 apparel, 14 familiars, Sap, 2 genes, 9 chests!
@ToastyThief - hi! Saw your ping in my notifications but dont see a post! Change your mind?
@ToastyThief - hi! Saw your ping in my notifications but dont see a post! Change your mind?
@FireStorm3719
could i get two hours in redrock cove and leveling for 1 dragon from 10-25?
@FireStorm3719
could i get two hours in redrock cove and leveling for 1 dragon from 10-25?
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@IzzyLightwood721 - sure! Any preference for which one you want first since I can't do both at the same time?
@IzzyLightwood721 - sure! Any preference for which one you want first since I can't do both at the same time?
@FireStorm3719
the grinding first, please! i'll send the dragon after you finish the grinding :)
@FireStorm3719
the grinding first, please! i'll send the dragon after you finish the grinding :)
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@IzzyLightwood721 - okee dokee! Will start now and finish up tomorrow (since i sadly need sleep. So much wasted coli time lololol)
@IzzyLightwood721 - okee dokee! Will start now and finish up tomorrow (since i sadly need sleep. So much wasted coli time lololol)
@FireStorm3719 Could I get two hours in Sandswept Delta?
@FireStorm3719 Could I get two hours in Sandswept Delta?
Asleep @ FR Time: 12:00-22:00
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62