Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Braving the Snowstorm Coliseum Leveling
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61 62
@FireStorm3719

Can I please claim your second leveling spot? o: I'd like to get this girl leveled 1-25. ^^
I'll be paying in pure gems.
@FireStorm3719

Can I please claim your second leveling spot? o: I'd like to get this girl leveled 1-25. ^^
I'll be paying in pure gems.
CLu4BqN.png
@Kuratabells - of course! will put you down for an hour! will be finished by tonight! Don't need to pay until I am finished!
@Kuratabells - of course! will put you down for an hour! will be finished by tonight! Don't need to pay until I am finished!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@Asina - omg she's so pretty! would be an honor to train her! Send her on over and I will get her all set up on my coli team. Don't need to pay until I am finished!
@Asina - omg she's so pretty! would be an honor to train her! Send her on over and I will get her all set up on my coli team. Don't need to pay until I am finished!
@Kuratabells - one hour of Crystal Pools completed! Sending CRs now! (sorry had to wait for other CRs to go thru to make sure you got the right loot)

Highlights - 1 apparel, 3 familiars, 1 chest
@Kuratabells - one hour of Crystal Pools completed! Sending CRs now! (sorry had to wait for other CRs to go thru to make sure you got the right loot)

Highlights - 1 apparel, 3 familiars, 1 chest
Updated Coli Item Grinding Rules - only doing one order at a time and will not start next order until previous CRs go thru to prevent CR issues
Updated Coli Item Grinding Rules - only doing one order at a time and will not start next order until previous CRs go thru to prevent CR issues
@FireStorm3719

Hey i have 2 lvl 10's I need up to 25. I have an extra mystic bark mask, could i do that and gems for my payment?
@FireStorm3719

Hey i have 2 lvl 10's I need up to 25. I have an extra mystic bark mask, could i do that and gems for my payment?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen - i actually JUST finished that task today! I can put you on the waitlist for your two dragons tho!
@itsThirteen - i actually JUST finished that task today! I can put you on the waitlist for your two dragons tho!
@FireStorm3719

Oh yeah? LMK if you need any other hibden items, im all for bartering! But yes, a waitlist would be wonderful.
@FireStorm3719

Oh yeah? LMK if you need any other hibden items, im all for bartering! But yes, a waitlist would be wonderful.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen - will do! I usually grind about 5 hours a night but had physical therapy 3 times this week since snow likes to hurt me lolol. So will have less time than normal tonight but will be grinding Friday afternoon and all this weekend as well so should be done with previous orders and yours by Sunday night at the latest!
@itsThirteen - will do! I usually grind about 5 hours a night but had physical therapy 3 times this week since snow likes to hurt me lolol. So will have less time than normal tonight but will be grinding Friday afternoon and all this weekend as well so should be done with previous orders and yours by Sunday night at the latest!
@FireStorm3719
Could you grind in the Boreal Woods for one hour? Looking for any and all drops, but especially the new familiars for secret santa!
@FireStorm3719
Could you grind in the Boreal Woods for one hour? Looking for any and all drops, but especially the new familiars for secret santa!
kNSqV1x.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61 62