Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Braving the Snowstorm Coliseum Leveling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@MLPMDog - Estrella was just an example of coding I use and has been sold already. I do have dragons that I am leveling to 25 in my hatchery though:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2776148#post_41210761

Which pinglist would you like to be added to?
@MLPMDog - Estrella was just an example of coding I use and has been sold already. I do have dragons that I am leveling to 25 in my hatchery though:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2776148#post_41210761

Which pinglist would you like to be added to?
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@SirLeafheart - sure can! should be done with current orders either tonight or early tomorrow at the latest. can do as many as you would like! level 7 would be alot faster since those take less than 10 minutes to do but can do whatever level you would like!
@SirLeafheart - sure can! should be done with current orders either tonight or early tomorrow at the latest. can do as many as you would like! level 7 would be alot faster since those take less than 10 minutes to do but can do whatever level you would like!
AA ok. Sorry they just looked cool. Both please! Also will be buying some item grinding! Also in Redrock Cove because sea food. Can I get 20 mins?
AA ok. Sorry they just looked cool. Both please! Also will be buying some item grinding! Also in Redrock Cove because sea food. Can I get 20 mins?
@FireStorm3719

Wow you are fast haha! Level 7 would be lovely then! Tell me when to send the CRs/PAs and I'll Chuck some dragons at you :)
@FireStorm3719

Wow you are fast haha! Level 7 would be lovely then! Tell me when to send the CRs/PAs and I'll Chuck some dragons at you :)
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@MLPMDog - added to both pinglists and on list for Redrock Cove. I have extra stacks of seafood now if you would like to buy some? I have a wildclaw only lair so they only take meat
@MLPMDog - added to both pinglists and on list for Redrock Cove. I have extra stacks of seafood now if you would like to buy some? I have a wildclaw only lair so they only take meat
GOD LORD THIS LAG TODAY!!

I had a timer going and had to pause often for coli to catch up but got your hour in @Syceris. Highlights. - 1 apparell, 5 fams, 2 eye scrolls, 8 chests! Sending CR now
GOD LORD THIS LAG TODAY!!

I had a timer going and had to pause often for coli to catch up but got your hour in @Syceris. Highlights. - 1 apparell, 5 fams, 2 eye scrolls, 8 chests! Sending CR now
@FireStorm3719
Oh you poor soul, you were trying to coli today....
Thank you, I would have waited for the site to calm down
@FireStorm3719
Oh you poor soul, you were trying to coli today....
Thank you, I would have waited for the site to calm down
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris - i had no room to hatch my banescale eggs and PoGo was being slow for me too so I just powered thru it lolol
@Syceris - i had no room to hatch my banescale eggs and PoGo was being slow for me too so I just powered thru it lolol
@MLPMDog - 20 minutes completed in Redrock Cove. Sending CRs now. Highlights - 1 apparel, 3 familiars, Sap, 3 chests!

Also have about 200 seafood (4 points) from Mire if you would like them for 25kt total? Otherwise I will probably just hoard sell them
@MLPMDog - 20 minutes completed in Redrock Cove. Sending CRs now. Highlights - 1 apparel, 3 familiars, Sap, 3 chests!

Also have about 200 seafood (4 points) from Mire if you would like them for 25kt total? Otherwise I will probably just hoard sell them
@SirLeafheart - if you want to start sending me PAs for 1 treasure for your dergs, I can start on your order!
@SirLeafheart - if you want to start sending me PAs for 1 treasure for your dergs, I can start on your order!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62