Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Braving the Snowstorm Coliseum Leveling
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62
@Skippyjimjams - sure can!
@Skippyjimjams - sure can!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@FireStorm3719 hi! could you level kindle from 15-20? thanks! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21822388] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218224/21822388_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FireStorm3719

hi! could you level kindle from 15-20? thanks!

21822388_350.png
BcRJQQl.png
I noticed you no longer hold Estrella....Dang.
Can I get an hour in Boral Wood ( best place fite me lol)?
I noticed you no longer hold Estrella....Dang.
Can I get an hour in Boral Wood ( best place fite me lol)?
@RadioactivePup - sure can! send that pretty lady on over!

@MLPMDog - Estrella has been rented out at the moment! trying to help someone get their team to level 25. But I can put you down for an hour in Boreal Wood!
@RadioactivePup - sure can! send that pretty lady on over!

@MLPMDog - Estrella has been rented out at the moment! trying to help someone get their team to level 25. But I can put you down for an hour in Boreal Wood!
@IzzyLightwood721 - 2 hours in Redrock Cove completed! Sending CRs now!

Highlights - 2 apparel, 12 familiars, Haste, 1 vista, 19 chests
@IzzyLightwood721 - 2 hours in Redrock Cove completed! Sending CRs now!

Highlights - 2 apparel, 12 familiars, Haste, 1 vista, 19 chests
@RadioactivePup - Kindle finished her advanced level Warrior training! Sending her back now

@Skippyjimjams - starting your order now! Will finish by tomorrow morning at the latest

@IzzyLightwood721 - can start working on your leveling tomorrow if you want to send your dragon over!
@RadioactivePup - Kindle finished her advanced level Warrior training! Sending her back now

@Skippyjimjams - starting your order now! Will finish by tomorrow morning at the latest

@IzzyLightwood721 - can start working on your leveling tomorrow if you want to send your dragon over!
@Skippyjimjams - 2 hours in Sandswept Delta complete! Sending CRs over now!

Highlights - lightning rune, 1 apparel, 5 familiars, Regeneration, Sap, 1 vista, 14 normal chests, 2 skin chests!

@MLPMDog - starting your order now!
@Skippyjimjams - 2 hours in Sandswept Delta complete! Sending CRs over now!

Highlights - lightning rune, 1 apparel, 5 familiars, Regeneration, Sap, 1 vista, 14 normal chests, 2 skin chests!

@MLPMDog - starting your order now!
@MLPMDog - 1 hour in Boreal Wood complete! May take a few minutes to send CRs since I have to separate your loot from @Skippyjimjams since they don't remove items already in CRs (they should!!!)

Highlights - 1 apparel, 11 familiars, Sap, 8 chests

@IzzyLightwood721 - starting your leveling order now!

edit - @Skippyjimjams - accidentally put something from your order in my vault. back in hoard now but that might screw up the CR. If it does, just let me know and I will double check everything and then cancel and resend!
@MLPMDog - 1 hour in Boreal Wood complete! May take a few minutes to send CRs since I have to separate your loot from @Skippyjimjams since they don't remove items already in CRs (they should!!!)

Highlights - 1 apparel, 11 familiars, Sap, 8 chests

@IzzyLightwood721 - starting your leveling order now!

edit - @Skippyjimjams - accidentally put something from your order in my vault. back in hoard now but that might screw up the CR. If it does, just let me know and I will double check everything and then cancel and resend!
Added a 2nd option for item grinding! Can now grind for certain items for HALF PRICE of LAH!

Note - I will keep the rest of the loot with this option!
Added a 2nd option for item grinding! Can now grind for certain items for HALF PRICE of LAH!

Note - I will keep the rest of the loot with this option!
@FireStorm3719
Hello! May I please get an hour of grinding in the Crystal Pools? I'll do mixed payment! <3
@FireStorm3719
Hello! May I please get an hour of grinding in the Crystal Pools? I'll do mixed payment! <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62