Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@AmadeoVampire @Iztarshi @ezlu @TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @Volur @ReneeTheKitty

Sunday ping! Everything has been going smoothly so far :D

If you’re not currently transmuting and would like a stack, drop a message and I’ll send one over.

(ReneeTheKitty: let me know which pinglists you’d like to be on!)
@AmadeoVampire @Iztarshi @ezlu @TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @Volur @ReneeTheKitty

Sunday ping! Everything has been going smoothly so far :D

If you’re not currently transmuting and would like a stack, drop a message and I’ll send one over.

(ReneeTheKitty: let me know which pinglists you’d like to be on!)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@EllapinkyEllapinky

I'd like a stack tank you very much!
@EllapinkyEllapinky

I'd like a stack tank you very much!
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
Hi, if you're still looking for brewers I'm down to transmute some stuff!
Hi, if you're still looking for brewers I'm down to transmute some stuff!
@naturalharmony

Always am! Only transmutations, only brewing, both? Would you like fest weeks off?
@naturalharmony

Always am! Only transmutations, only brewing, both? Would you like fest weeks off?
Cool! I can do both! Fest weeks off, preferably, I brew a lot of tokens haha
Cool! I can do both! Fest weeks off, preferably, I brew a lot of tokens haha
@naturalharmony

Added! Would you like to start today or with the next round of pings after the festival?
@naturalharmony

Added! Would you like to start today or with the next round of pings after the festival?
I can do both list! College and work had me busier than I expected to be but I dont go back to school till January!
I can do both list! College and work had me busier than I expected to be but I dont go back to school till January!
I can also do fest brews. I'm level 8 now but it's still low ha.
I can also do fest brews. I'm level 8 now but it's still low ha.
@ReneeTheKitty

Awesome. Fest brews as festival-related only or are normal transmutes and stuff good?
@ReneeTheKitty

Awesome. Fest brews as festival-related only or are normal transmutes and stuff good?
Both! I just might need my cauldron long enough to brew the skin or accent if I like them. If not its open the whole week.
Both! I just might need my cauldron long enough to brew the skin or accent if I like them. If not its open the whole week.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12