Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@ReneeTheKitty

However often you’re open to doing it, I am as well. Let me know if you’d like to be pinged, they’re usually weekly (but however fast you complete the melts? Can swap for new stacks immediately.)
@ReneeTheKitty

However often you’re open to doing it, I am as well. Let me know if you’d like to be pinged, they’re usually weekly (but however fast you complete the melts? Can swap for new stacks immediately.)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
I'd love to be put on the pinglist for transmutations. I'm eager to level up and I could use the funds to pay for my breeding projects and upkeep of my free dragon shop! I'd prefer to be paid in treasure rather than gems, though, if that's cool.
I'd love to be put on the pinglist for transmutations. I'm eager to level up and I could use the funds to pay for my breeding projects and upkeep of my free dragon shop! I'd prefer to be paid in treasure rather than gems, though, if that's cool.
n868PhBM_o.png __> wishlist
__> tertiary range project

Welcome to the squad! :D

I’ll be sending my next ping round out on Sunday, and T is completely cool by me. Leave a note in the return two-way, and 100kT, boom.
@Volur

Welcome to the squad! :D

I’ll be sending my next ping round out on Sunday, and T is completely cool by me. Leave a note in the return two-way, and 100kT, boom.
^
^
@Ellapinky
Saw your ad on a dragon share post, so I popped over here and saw that you don't have a lot of people helping out yet.
While I personally don't spend enough time online to work on transmutations in the degree that you need; I wouldn't mind being put on your brewing list. I'm currently Lv 17 (close to Lv 18) and trying to level up so this would help both of us ^^ I can usually work during the festivals; other than the occasional skin or stack of festival items, I'm pretty open during those times.
@Ellapinky
Saw your ad on a dragon share post, so I popped over here and saw that you don't have a lot of people helping out yet.
While I personally don't spend enough time online to work on transmutations in the degree that you need; I wouldn't mind being put on your brewing list. I'm currently Lv 17 (close to Lv 18) and trying to level up so this would help both of us ^^ I can usually work during the festivals; other than the occasional skin or stack of festival items, I'm pretty open during those times.
Proud FR player for 10+ years; my account is among the oldest active ID# 255
@MoonRoseDragon

Sweet, I’ll put you down! I’m still not sure how I’m going to go about brewing things (esp. because a lot of what I’m working on will be NOTN brews, and everyone else has their stuff too) but that’s a problem for yet another day :D
@MoonRoseDragon

Sweet, I’ll put you down! I’m still not sure how I’m going to go about brewing things (esp. because a lot of what I’m working on will be NOTN brews, and everyone else has their stuff too) but that’s a problem for yet another day :D
@Ellapinky
It's okay; you're still in the first stages, you'll figure it out eventually ^^
Though, I'm not familiar with current abbreviations and not sure what NOTN means... I seldom venture into the forums and tend to spell out everything, so abbreviations are a rather foreign language to me *^^
@Ellapinky
It's okay; you're still in the first stages, you'll figure it out eventually ^^
Though, I'm not familiar with current abbreviations and not sure what NOTN means... I seldom venture into the forums and tend to spell out everything, so abbreviations are a rather foreign language to me *^^
@moonrosedragon

Oh, sorry! NOTN is night of the Nocturne, the two-week December “festival”!
@moonrosedragon

Oh, sorry! NOTN is night of the Nocturne, the two-week December “festival”!
@Ellapinky
Oh, I guess I missed that since you did all caps, probably could have figured it out if you had done NotN, but it's okay.
Hm, now that I looked at it in the encyclopedia, I might be busy this year (I have a familiar/apparel collecting problem), but it wouldn't hurt to check with me just in case I have some free time during those two weeks ^^
@Ellapinky
Oh, I guess I missed that since you did all caps, probably could have figured it out if you had done NotN, but it's okay.
Hm, now that I looked at it in the encyclopedia, I might be busy this year (I have a familiar/apparel collecting problem), but it wouldn't hurt to check with me just in case I have some free time during those two weeks ^^
@AmadeoVampire @Iztarshi @ezlu @TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @Volur

Late ping for the day today, my bad! I hope the first week of transmutation has gone well for those who melted last week - anyone on their first stack still, let me know if you think it’ll take longer than a few days. Overall things have been going smoothly so far :D

Anyone who isn’t currently transmuting and wants a stack, here’s the call for the week. Let me know!
@AmadeoVampire @Iztarshi @ezlu @TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @Volur

Late ping for the day today, my bad! I hope the first week of transmutation has gone well for those who melted last week - anyone on their first stack still, let me know if you think it’ll take longer than a few days. Overall things have been going smoothly so far :D

Anyone who isn’t currently transmuting and wants a stack, here’s the call for the week. Let me know!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12