Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Iztarshi

I’m still working on that one (new thread and all that) but I’m going to hedge my bets that people will want fest weeks (NOTN includes) off, so I’m expecting it will be nornal. I’ll be asking once I get a few more folks tho - feel free to refer if you’ve got friends, I have money and stacks of transmutable stuff.
@Iztarshi

I’m still working on that one (new thread and all that) but I’m going to hedge my bets that people will want fest weeks (NOTN includes) off, so I’m expecting it will be nornal. I’ll be asking once I get a few more folks tho - feel free to refer if you’ve got friends, I have money and stacks of transmutable stuff.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Thank you :) I don't think I've got anyone to refer, but I wish you luck finding people.
@Thank you :) I don't think I've got anyone to refer, but I wish you luck finding people.
@ezlu

Question; brew pinglist, transmutation, or both?
@ezlu

Question; brew pinglist, transmutation, or both?
@Ellapinky

Transmutation :)
@Ellapinky

Transmutation :)
@Ellapinky

Could you add me to the transmutation ping list? I'd love to be regular here!

Also, I'm never really brewing, so I'd love to do Transmutation. I also don't normally take fest weeks off as I can grind for currency while it brews~

@Ellapinky

Could you add me to the transmutation ping list? I'd love to be regular here!

Also, I'm never really brewing, so I'd love to do Transmutation. I also don't normally take fest weeks off as I can grind for currency while it brews~

He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
@TheWorshipOnes

Awesome! I’ll add you and make a little subsection for fest-OK pings :D
@TheWorshipOnes

Awesome! I’ll add you and make a little subsection for fest-OK pings :D
Hi there!
Thanks for advertising on my thread! After I complete my orders, I can certainly do something for you! I'll probably comment here saying I'm open!

I'm only level eleven right now - but I can do transmutations, brewing, and fest currency when fests come around again!
Hi there!
Thanks for advertising on my thread! After I complete my orders, I can certainly do something for you! I'll probably comment here saying I'm open!

I'm only level eleven right now - but I can do transmutations, brewing, and fest currency when fests come around again!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@ghostlyplants

Yeah no problem! Let me know whether you want me to throw you on the pinglist now or later
@ghostlyplants

Yeah no problem! Let me know whether you want me to throw you on the pinglist now or later
Ah, I forgot to say that in my other post, sorry! If you don't mind - I'd like to be on now!

Thanks a bunch!
Ah, I forgot to say that in my other post, sorry! If you don't mind - I'd like to be on now!

Thanks a bunch!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
Could I join your team of transmuters? I'm currently brewing some skins, but I'd be able to get started on transmuting at the end of RoR
Could I join your team of transmuters? I'm currently brewing some skins, but I'd be able to get started on transmuting at the end of RoR
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12