Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@EllaPinky I'm so sorry, I've had a lot of things to do outside of FR, and I still have 7 items left from a few weeks ago. You can expect them back tomorrow.
@EllaPinky I'm so sorry, I've had a lot of things to do outside of FR, and I still have 7 items left from a few weeks ago. You can expect them back tomorrow.
Wishlist|Raffle |Baldwin Service
Any Donations Appreciated!!
@ezlu

Totally chill. See you tomorrow :)
@ezlu

Totally chill. See you tomorrow :)
Hiring transmuters and brewers. Thread here!
@Ellapinky

Hi! I just joined a few days ago and so far transmuting has been my favorite activity so far. I'd like to be added to your transmuters list please.
@Ellapinky

Hi! I just joined a few days ago and so far transmuting has been my favorite activity so far. I'd like to be added to your transmuters list please.
@nataliaryker

Welcome aboard to dragon hell! :D
@nataliaryker

Welcome aboard to dragon hell! :D
@chatbugjk @reneethekitty

Hello! You guys have been pinged for having outstanding orders of 2+ weeks. You guys alright?
@chatbugjk @reneethekitty

Hello! You guys have been pinged for having outstanding orders of 2+ weeks. You guys alright?
IRL stuff came up, I'm 2/3rds through my stack
IRL stuff came up, I'm 2/3rds through my stack
@AmadeoVampire @Iztarshi @ezlu @TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @Volur @naturalharmony @ReneeTheKitty @chatbugjk @Rosiells @Okamihowl @nataliaryker

Hey guys! Dropped off the face of the planet last week by accident, figured I’d wait until the next Sunday so I don’t have pings going all over the place. My apologies on the slight inconsistency!

NOTN is right around the corner, so all mats I’m sending out this week have to keep between the 1.5-2 week return at the very most - after that, I won’t have budgeted properly and won’t be able to take them until after the fest is over and about a week after that. If you don’t think you can make that time or might cut it close, drop by again after NOTN when schedules resume as usual.

Drop a post for a stack! Subscribed as always.
@AmadeoVampire @Iztarshi @ezlu @TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @Volur @naturalharmony @ReneeTheKitty @chatbugjk @Rosiells @Okamihowl @nataliaryker

Hey guys! Dropped off the face of the planet last week by accident, figured I’d wait until the next Sunday so I don’t have pings going all over the place. My apologies on the slight inconsistency!

NOTN is right around the corner, so all mats I’m sending out this week have to keep between the 1.5-2 week return at the very most - after that, I won’t have budgeted properly and won’t be able to take them until after the fest is over and about a week after that. If you don’t think you can make that time or might cut it close, drop by again after NOTN when schedules resume as usual.

Drop a post for a stack! Subscribed as always.
@Ellapinky

I'm up for a stack.
@Ellapinky

I'm up for a stack.
@Ellapinky
Hello there, I would like to sign up to be a transmuter if you still need someone :3
@Ellapinky
Hello there, I would like to sign up to be a transmuter if you still need someone :3
@kurooniyuri

Which pinglist? Fest ok or fest not okay, + when would you like to start?
@kurooniyuri

Which pinglist? Fest ok or fest not okay, + when would you like to start?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12