Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Closing this for now
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 911 912
@Peyp 3, 3, and 4 for a total of 10 eggs (:
@Peyp 3, 3, and 4 for a total of 10 eggs (:
wjPnp7u.png
@Peyp 2, 3, 2, for a total of 7!
@Peyp 2, 3, 2, for a total of 7!
QFXpYkj.png
[emoji=eternal youth size=1]
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
Current batch on their way back to you and four ice nests re-opened :)
@Peyp
Current batch on their way back to you and four ice nests re-opened :)
@Peyp I can offer 3 nests this time!
@Peyp I can offer 3 nests this time!
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
@Peyp

Aerie/Sable: 2 eggs
Wave/Surf: 4 eggs
Axi/Pickles: 2 eggs
@Peyp

Aerie/Sable: 2 eggs
Wave/Surf: 4 eggs
Axi/Pickles: 2 eggs
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
@Peyp
cygol&Lightning 2eggs
tempeste&eliana 3 eggs
scribble&atria 2 eggs
matiu&kempfana 3eggs
@Peyp
cygol&Lightning 2eggs
tempeste&eliana 3 eggs
scribble&atria 2 eggs
matiu&kempfana 3eggs
@Peyp Sent the parents and hatchlings back :)

I can take another 5 pairs. gems please and no food needed.
@Peyp Sent the parents and hatchlings back :)

I can take another 5 pairs. gems please and no food needed.
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
Your pair has 3 eggs :)
Your pair has 3 eggs :)
kHExOMX.png
[center][size=5]Thank you for lending me your nests during the last 2 weeks (or slightly before if special eyes hatched). I hope you're all staying safe![/size] Participants: [size=1]@Xayxayx, @Shadowind, @Tafficat, @Cactiiblossoms, @Greylag, @Cherrytrees, @Nonlineardogtime, @Madeleinee, @Moonweaverr, @Luckygrace99, @Tempestdragon, @Willotree, @Viciouscurse, @Averie, @Wolfprintssc, @Garbagepal, @Lgfuadjj, @Lantian, @Hellsbyte, @Duskphoenix, @Paisleycraft, @Lobbyns, @Squeakywarrior[/size] [size=5]2/2 May raffle![/size] [size=4][b]Bi-weekly prize for the winner:[/b] [quote=First] An unhatched egg or any Baldwin gene! [/quote] @nonlineardogtime has won the first prize with their ticket #32! [quote=Second] Any treasure marketplace gene! [/quote] @Greylag has won the second prize with their ticket #222! [b]Please let me know what to grab for you within 48 hours![/b][/center] ----- As before, any special eyes hatched from the nests from this run will give tickets for the current bi-weekly raffle - June 1st - June 16th! Featuring the usual: [quote=First] An unhatched egg or any Baldwin gene! [/quote] [quote=Second] Any treasure marketplace gene! [/quote] New Raffle Round Pinglist: @MeKat, @TheSunsIllusion, @Cinspawn, @silveremouse, @LilyDragonQueen, @mqrble, @Duskphoenix, @WolfprintsSC, @Shadowind, @madeleinee, @ViciousCurse
Thank you for lending me your nests during the last 2 weeks (or slightly before if special eyes hatched).

I hope you're all staying safe!

Participants: @Xayxayx, @Shadowind, @Tafficat, @Cactiiblossoms, @Greylag, @Cherrytrees, @Nonlineardogtime, @Madeleinee, @Moonweaverr, @Luckygrace99, @Tempestdragon, @Willotree, @Viciouscurse, @Averie, @Wolfprintssc, @Garbagepal, @Lgfuadjj, @Lantian, @Hellsbyte, @Duskphoenix, @Paisleycraft, @Lobbyns, @Squeakywarrior

2/2 May raffle!

Bi-weekly prize for the winner:

First wrote:
An unhatched egg or any Baldwin gene!
@nonlineardogtime has won the first prize with their ticket #32!
Second wrote:
Any treasure marketplace gene!
@Greylag has won the second prize with their ticket #222!

Please let me know what to grab for you within 48 hours!

As before, any special eyes hatched from the nests from this run will give tickets for the current bi-weekly raffle - June 1st - June 16th!

Featuring the usual:
First wrote:
An unhatched egg or any Baldwin gene!
Second wrote:
Any treasure marketplace gene!

New Raffle Round Pinglist:
@MeKat, @TheSunsIllusion, @Cinspawn, @silveremouse, @LilyDragonQueen, @mqrble, @Duskphoenix, @WolfprintsSC, @Shadowind, @madeleinee, @ViciousCurse
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 911 912