Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
@concept
yeah, i am giving the other user a bit more time to respond since i told them i would def be interested in that trade but for some reason they haven't replied even though they've posted somewhere else, so i am by now very tempted to just take your offer bc it's getting a bit ridiculous orz
but otherwise i would be very interested if have no problem parting with 'i'm so tired', tho i would also give my soul for 'GYUYUL' @.@

@Faileas
sure, how about 1.3kg?

@Leannaa
i would be interested in 'Enduring Life' and would trade it for any of the skins you asked for besides Corvus & Cygnus

@Galatheid
ah, sorry, with free i meant that it is the only copy left that will be freely sold, one already is, one stays indefinitely with me and the other two are with the creator but i can see how that can be confusing, it's often used for custom skins to let everyone know that it's gonna be hard to get a copy anywhere else :D

@vintaegucci
i am afraid none of these interest me, sorry!

@jag90
i am afraid that's a bit low, i would like 1.2kg for SS-Wizened Cry and around 6kg for Father of Lies since it's a 5-print custom
@concept
yeah, i am giving the other user a bit more time to respond since i told them i would def be interested in that trade but for some reason they haven't replied even though they've posted somewhere else, so i am by now very tempted to just take your offer bc it's getting a bit ridiculous orz
but otherwise i would be very interested if have no problem parting with 'i'm so tired', tho i would also give my soul for 'GYUYUL' @.@

@Faileas
sure, how about 1.3kg?

@Leannaa
i would be interested in 'Enduring Life' and would trade it for any of the skins you asked for besides Corvus & Cygnus

@Galatheid
ah, sorry, with free i meant that it is the only copy left that will be freely sold, one already is, one stays indefinitely with me and the other two are with the creator but i can see how that can be confusing, it's often used for custom skins to let everyone know that it's gonna be hard to get a copy anywhere else :D

@vintaegucci
i am afraid none of these interest me, sorry!

@jag90
i am afraid that's a bit low, i would like 1.2kg for SS-Wizened Cry and around 6kg for Father of Lies since it's a 5-print custom
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
no problem, thanks for being so patient w me! let me know when you know ^^
no problem, thanks for being so patient w me! let me know when you know ^^
@los
i'm afraid not, sorry :>
@los
i'm afraid not, sorry :>
@Farvel

I think the only one I would trade enduring life for would be Corvus. They are both 5 prints from the same artist?

Other than that I probably wouldn't trade enduring life for any of the others, sorry.
Thanks for the response.
@Farvel

I think the only one I would trade enduring life for would be Corvus. They are both 5 prints from the same artist?

Other than that I probably wouldn't trade enduring life for any of the others, sorry.
Thanks for the response.
2YPv3wq.png
@Farvel

Price on Quantum Gold?
@Farvel

Price on Quantum Gold?
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Farvel

Sounds good. I'll send a CR your way for it! :)
@Farvel

Sounds good. I'll send a CR your way for it! :)
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Silverishness
good question, 2kg maybe since it was a patreon exclusive?
@Silverishness
good question, 2kg maybe since it was a patreon exclusive?
@Farvel Are you interested in this 5-print custom? [item=skin: athena's wings]
@Farvel

Are you interested in this 5-print custom? Skin: Athena's Wings
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida
I am afraid not, sorry :>
@Neraida
I am afraid not, sorry :>
Is this accent still available? If so, could I get a price check on it?

I've also got some accents up for sale/trade here if it interests you lol
Is this accent still available? If so, could I get a price check on it?

I've also got some accents up for sale/trade here if it interests you lol
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list