Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
i added this one as well a brighter blue of that other skin you liked.

no worries! i'll probably have to give up, no way i could have as much pure as such a good artist as ravenehearst. tho i suppose i'll offer 31kg anyway
i added this one as well a brighter blue of that other skin you liked.

no worries! i'll probably have to give up, no way i could have as much pure as such a good artist as ravenehearst. tho i suppose i'll offer 31kg anyway
@concept
oof, tempting tho my heart is more set on the purple but blue is also nice D:
but i guess i will check after rollover again and edit the first post where i pinged all three of you together to let the other two also know that you offered this skin or 31kg and we will see then @.@
@concept
oof, tempting tho my heart is more set on the purple but blue is also nice D:
but i guess i will check after rollover again and edit the first post where i pinged all three of you together to let the other two also know that you offered this skin or 31kg and we will see then @.@
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
oh i wasn't rly meaning to offer both but ig we'll see what happens haha i might try to liquidate some stuff for more gems anyways. thanks for keeping me updated!!
oh i wasn't rly meaning to offer both but ig we'll see what happens haha i might try to liquidate some stuff for more gems anyways. thanks for keeping me updated!!
@concept
ehhh, gonna change that then xD tho i am unsure about pricing that custom so we will see tomorrow :3
np!
@concept
ehhh, gonna change that then xD tho i am unsure about pricing that custom so we will see tomorrow :3
np!
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Farvel 30kg is about the highest I can go for it orz
@Farvel 30kg is about the highest I can go for it orz
I'll take both if someone hasn't claimed in the meantime!
I'll take both if someone hasn't claimed in the meantime!
May I get a price check on: SS-Faulty Logic , please?
May I get a price check on: SS-Faulty Logic , please?
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
[quote name="Farvel" date="2019-08-27 10:50:44" ] @FortKnox darn, one missed xD Solstice - 1.2kg [/quote] Oh sweet! Is it alright if you set up a PA for me? Thank you! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
Farvel wrote on 2019-08-27 10:50:44:
@FortKnox
darn, one missed xD
Solstice - 1.2kg

Oh sweet! Is it alright if you set up a PA for me? Thank you!
image.png
What are you asking for the Kitsune Coatl?, Enfield , Dark Sun

What are you asking for the Kitsune Coatl?, Enfield , Dark Sun

7h7RKGy.png
@Farvel Oh, sure! :)

It will take me a while to hoard gems though, so ill trade it gladly if it still will be here, but i understand if someone will take it before me ^^
Ill get back here when I have the money!
@Farvel Oh, sure! :)

It will take me a while to hoard gems though, so ill trade it gladly if it still will be here, but i understand if someone will take it before me ^^
Ill get back here when I have the money!
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40