Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
how much for Ten of Swords and Memory of a Melody?
how much for Ten of Swords and Memory of a Melody?
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Farvel I'm really interested in , how much are you looking to get for it?

I have some customs to trade, but I'll have to list them later, as I'm heading to bed right now...if you don't hear from me right away, that's why, not because I disappeared, lol.

@Farvel I'm really interested in , how much are you looking to get for it?

I have some customs to trade, but I'll have to list them later, as I'm heading to bed right now...if you don't hear from me right away, that's why, not because I disappeared, lol.

Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Faileas
SS-Faulty Logic - 1.5kg

@FortKnox
all set up!

@Sylvanlady
Kitsune Coatl - 1.4kg
Dark Sun - 850g
Enfield is a two-print custom and i own only one copy, maybe around 6kg?

@Pyracantha
sure, i try to keep the first post updated to feel free to check if the skin is still there

@CoffeeCaat
Ten of Swords - 1.2kg
Memory of a Melody - 1.2kg

@butcherbaby
i would def interested in trading it for another custom, otherwise something around 15kg? idk
@Faileas
SS-Faulty Logic - 1.5kg

@FortKnox
all set up!

@Sylvanlady
Kitsune Coatl - 1.4kg
Dark Sun - 850g
Enfield is a two-print custom and i own only one copy, maybe around 6kg?

@Pyracantha
sure, i try to keep the first post updated to feel free to check if the skin is still there

@CoffeeCaat
Ten of Swords - 1.2kg
Memory of a Melody - 1.2kg

@butcherbaby
i would def interested in trading it for another custom, otherwise something around 15kg? idk
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
i just had this custom come back - let me know if youd consider it for partial for soft rain!!

i just had this custom come back - let me know if youd consider it for partial for soft rain!!

@Farvel Ok, that sounds great! I have to run out the door in a few minutes, but as soon as I return I’ll list my customs for you to take a look at, and if you don’t see anything you like, I’ll make a gem offer.
@Farvel Ok, that sounds great! I have to run out the door in a few minutes, but as soon as I return I’ll list my customs for you to take a look at, and if you don’t see anything you like, I’ll make a gem offer.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@concept
sable dawn is a lovely skin but unfortunately Guardians never stay long in my air :'D
also, i have gotten an offer of for Soft Rain by the third user interested in it and which i am considering taking, just wanted to let you know!

@butcherbaby
alright, take your time :3
@concept
sable dawn is a lovely skin but unfortunately Guardians never stay long in my air :'D
also, i have gotten an offer of for Soft Rain by the third user interested in it and which i am considering taking, just wanted to let you know!

@butcherbaby
alright, take your time :3
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
i could offer 15kg plus this one if you're interested?

edit: i also have a copy of i'm so tired (as u can see in my icon whoop) so if you like that one better i guess i can offer it plus a little pure.
i could offer 15kg plus this one if you're interested?

edit: i also have a copy of i'm so tired (as u can see in my icon whoop) so if you like that one better i guess i can offer it plus a little pure.
@Farvel

I was curious if you would be willing to haggle a bit on SS-Faulty Logic, as there is already one on the AH for 1.5kg? Let me know. :)
@Farvel

I was curious if you would be willing to haggle a bit on SS-Faulty Logic, as there is already one on the AH for 1.5kg? Let me know. :)
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
Okay... A few to ask about
Interested in these (from most interested down)

I have:

Okay... A few to ask about
Interested in these (from most interested down)

I have:

2YPv3wq.png
Would you take 500 gems each for Wizened Cry and Father of Lies?
Would you take 500 gems each for Wizened Cry and Father of Lies?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40