Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Fest Currency [W] Hibernal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I am looking to swap All Seeing Shrooms for Hibernal Den Items. See below for details. [u]Offers that are not stricken out are[/u] [b][u]CURRENTLY[/b] [u]up.[/u] This will change as I continue to accumulate shrooms. Current stock:[b]122 All seeing Shrooms [/b] LOOKING FOR: [b]THIS IS A SHORT LIST![/b] Don't worry. I won't make you scroll for the next century. I'm subbed! pinging not necessary :) ***[item= primary gene: clown][s]offering: [b]200[/b] all-seeing shrooms or make an offer [/s] **[item=pretty pink neck bow] offering: [b]24[/b] all-seeing shrooms **[item=remove gene: secondary] offering: [b]20[/b] all-seeing shrooms **[item=breed change: Tundra] offering: [b]50[/b] all-seeing shrooms **[item=primary gene: tiger] [s]offering:[b]140[/b] all-seeing shrooms or make an offer [/s] **[item=secondary gene: freckle][s]offering: [b]120[/b] all-seeing shrooms or make an offer [/s] [item=simple darksteel bracelets] offering: [b]16[/b] all-seeing shrooms [item=unhatched shadow egg][s]offering: [b]200[/b] all-seeing shrooms or make an offer[/s] [item=bloody arm bandages] offering: [b]18[/b] all-seeing shrooms [item=bloody head bandage] offering:[b]24[/b] all-seeing shrooms I am also looking for certain things on my wishlist. BATTLE not looking currently thank you. I have enough for now [item=berserker][s]offering:[b]30[/b] all-seeing shrooms[/s] [item=rally][s]offering: [b]130[/b] all-seeing shrooms [/s] [item=haste] [s] offering: [b]60[/b] all-seeing shrooms ea. [/s] [item=ambush][s]offering: [b]40[/b]all-seeing shrooms[/s] [item=eliminate][s] offering: [b]210[/b] all-seeing shrooms or make an offer[/s] always looking, casually. I need haste right now especially. FAMS [item=nature sprite][s]offering items to match price along with [b]700 [/b] all-seeing shrooms[/s] Ask for more info. I have fest items from past 3 fests. (see Coreander below for my full wishlist) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53854641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538547/53854641_350.png[/img] [/url] Traded with: MistyGold, lyricalmyxteries Pending: waiting: ShadowFlamel Thank you for looking! And have a stupendous Riot of Rot.
I am looking to swap All Seeing Shrooms for Hibernal Den Items. See below for details. Offers that are not stricken out are CURRENTLY up. This will change as I continue to accumulate shrooms.

Current stock:122 All seeing Shrooms

LOOKING FOR: THIS IS A SHORT LIST! Don't worry. I won't make you scroll for the next century. I'm subbed! pinging not necessary :)
*** offering: 200 all-seeing shrooms or make an offer
** offering: 24 all-seeing shrooms
** offering: 20 all-seeing shrooms
** offering: 50 all-seeing shrooms
** offering:140 all-seeing shrooms or make an offer
** offering: 120 all-seeing shrooms or make an offer
offering: 16 all-seeing shrooms
offering: 200 all-seeing shrooms or make an offer
offering: 18 all-seeing shrooms
offering:24 all-seeing shrooms

I am also looking for certain things on my wishlist.

BATTLE not looking currently thank you. I have enough for now

offering:30 all-seeing shrooms
offering: 130 all-seeing shrooms
offering: 60 all-seeing shrooms ea.
offering: 40all-seeing shrooms
offering: 210 all-seeing shrooms or make an offer

always looking, casually. I need haste right now especially.

FAMS
offering items to match price along with 700 all-seeing shrooms Ask for more info. I have fest items from past 3 fests.

(see Coreander below for my full wishlist)

53854641_350.png

Traded with: MistyGold, lyricalmyxteries
Pending:
waiting: ShadowFlamel

Thank you for looking! And have a stupendous Riot of Rot.
Dragons am I right
@katha053 I have both kinds of chipskinks, yellow sludge, gliding ants, and bat wings. I also have a whole bunch of other HD items if you need anything else once you finish those tasks. Before I ask a price what's your ratio? I've seen people selling for 1:3 so that seems fair to me
@katha053 I have both kinds of chipskinks, yellow sludge, gliding ants, and bat wings. I also have a whole bunch of other HD items if you need anything else once you finish those tasks. Before I ask a price what's your ratio? I've seen people selling for 1:3 so that seems fair to me
wishlist
@katha053 I'm absolutely in love with this year's festival items, so I'm trying to stock up on embers! How many would you offer in exchange for the following items? [item= yellow sludge] [item= bloodsong starsilk tailwrap] [item= bloodsong starsilk socks]
@katha053
I'm absolutely in love with this year's festival items, so I'm trying to stock up on embers! How many would you offer in exchange for the following items?

I dunno what to put here but I have a YouTube channel I guess

My Accent shop is open!
@MtfoxX3 ohhh!
I could do 3 for the sludge and 130 for the two starsilks! (that's a one:three ratio.)

@VolcanicThunder yep! 1:3. :)

I'd be interested in the hibernal den items as well!
@MtfoxX3 ohhh!
I could do 3 for the sludge and 130 for the two starsilks! (that's a one:three ratio.)

@VolcanicThunder yep! 1:3. :)

I'd be interested in the hibernal den items as well!
Dragons am I right
@katha053

I've got tropical birdskull apparel

@katha053

I've got tropical birdskull apparel

@katha053 Going off the LAH/LUP prices here's what I've got

bluelight chipskink - 9
chipskink - 45
6x gliding ants - 29
3x bat wings - 81
yellow sludge - 2
@katha053 Going off the LAH/LUP prices here's what I've got

bluelight chipskink - 9
chipskink - 45
6x gliding ants - 29
3x bat wings - 81
yellow sludge - 2
wishlist
@katha053

I have the 12 hardshells you need for embers
@katha053

I have the 12 hardshells you need for embers
@Mystyic how many embers are you looking for?
@Mystyic how many embers are you looking for?
Dragons am I right
@VolcanicThunder thanks for the offer, but I think I ended up having what I needed! Except the hardshells, 1 yellow (whatever food turns into) and the bat wings.

@Brokko I'm very interested in that!
@VolcanicThunder thanks for the offer, but I think I ended up having what I needed! Except the hardshells, 1 yellow (whatever food turns into) and the bat wings.

@Brokko I'm very interested in that!
Dragons am I right
@katha053

Would you be willing to pay 99FC for them?
@katha053

Would you be willing to pay 99FC for them?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10