Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Fest Currency [W] Hibernal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
^bump before bed. will check in AM
^bump before bed. will check in AM
Dragons am I right
@McChicken sure- I believe wartoad is worth 15g more; would you like something else like a vista as well? Or is just the cloak fine
@McChicken sure- I believe wartoad is worth 15g more; would you like something else like a vista as well? Or is just the cloak fine
Dragons am I right
@katha053
Do you have a copy of the skin/accent Wings of Arcane? It was the only one I couldn’t grab during the holiday.
In exchange I have a lot of different hibden items as well as any battlestones except eliminate. I think I also have a bloodsong starsilk tail wrap if you’re interested? If you want fest currency for the next holiday, Riot of Rot, I have that too.
Let me know and we can work out a trade!
@katha053
Do you have a copy of the skin/accent Wings of Arcane? It was the only one I couldn’t grab during the holiday.
In exchange I have a lot of different hibden items as well as any battlestones except eliminate. I think I also have a bloodsong starsilk tail wrap if you’re interested? If you want fest currency for the next holiday, Riot of Rot, I have that too.
Let me know and we can work out a trade!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Cunea I'm very sorry; since that isn't a coliseum drop skin I don't have any extra copies of the skin. Thank you for the offer, though.
@Cunea I'm very sorry; since that isn't a coliseum drop skin I don't have any extra copies of the skin. Thank you for the offer, though.
Dragons am I right
^up
happy ROR all!
^up
happy ROR all!
Dragons am I right
@katha053 hello and happy RoR! i have the following:
simple darksteel necklace
serpae tetras x9
silver guppy x11
grey squirrel x6
how many shrooms for those?
@katha053 hello and happy RoR! i have the following:
simple darksteel necklace
serpae tetras x9
silver guppy x11
grey squirrel x6
how many shrooms for those?
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold let me check the AH lowest prices really quick :)
@MistyGold let me check the AH lowest prices really quick :)
Dragons am I right
@MistyGold comes out to 124 shrooms worth exactly! using 1:2 ratio and lowest prices for those exact items at that amount.
If you’d still like to trade, send me a two-way CR, and I’ll send you the shrooms. :)

@lyricalmyxteries thanks for the offer- I am out of shrooms if first offer goes through, but will be grinding a lot more today, and would definitely be interested in the neckbow and the haste. If you are interested in holding the items I’d be happy to make a trade at LAH 1:2 (I think that’s about 70 shrooms for haste, 22 for neckbow, correct me if I am wrong.)
@MistyGold comes out to 124 shrooms worth exactly! using 1:2 ratio and lowest prices for those exact items at that amount.
If you’d still like to trade, send me a two-way CR, and I’ll send you the shrooms. :)

@lyricalmyxteries thanks for the offer- I am out of shrooms if first offer goes through, but will be grinding a lot more today, and would definitely be interested in the neckbow and the haste. If you are interested in holding the items I’d be happy to make a trade at LAH 1:2 (I think that’s about 70 shrooms for haste, 22 for neckbow, correct me if I am wrong.)
Dragons am I right
@katha053 I have the following. Let me know if you're interested or not.

Grey Squirrel x6
Haste x1
Ambush x4
Berserker x2
@katha053 I have the following. Let me know if you're interested or not.

Grey Squirrel x6
Haste x1
Ambush x4
Berserker x2
8d7o509.png
@katha053
hello! I have simple darksteel bracelets, simple darksteel necklace, all silver guppies, all grey squirrels, and 3 serpae tetras. also have haste and a green lace collar if you'd like them
@katha053
hello! I have simple darksteel bracelets, simple darksteel necklace, all silver guppies, all grey squirrels, and 3 serpae tetras. also have haste and a green lace collar if you'd like them
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9