Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Fest Currency [W] Hibernal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@katha053 I have some bloodsong and lagoon starsilks if you're still looking! [item=Bloodsong Starsilk Shawl] - 29kt LAH = 87 embers at a 1:3 ratio [item=Lagoon Starsilk Wingdrapes] - 38kt = 114 embers [item=Lagoon Starsilk Scarf] - 14kt = 42 embers [item=Lagoon Starsilk Tailwrap] - 18kt = 54 embers I also have 13 hellbenders. They're 2g each on the AH, so 6 embers each? I'm open to haggling :D
@katha053

I have some bloodsong and lagoon starsilks if you're still looking!

Bloodsong Starsilk Shawl - 29kt LAH = 87 embers at a 1:3 ratio
Lagoon Starsilk Wingdrapes - 38kt = 114 embers
Lagoon Starsilk Scarf - 14kt = 42 embers
Lagoon Starsilk Tailwrap - 18kt = 54 embers

I also have 13 hellbenders. They're 2g each on the AH, so 6 embers each?

I'm open to haggling :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Oh, yes definitely interested! Let me take inventory of current ember count
Oh, yes definitely interested! Let me take inventory of current ember count
Dragons am I right
@yeezy thank you so much for the offer but I’ve already got the gravel ^*. Let me update the first post.
Sorry about that!
@yeezy thank you so much for the offer but I’ve already got the gravel ^*. Let me update the first post.
Sorry about that!
Dragons am I right
@galaxanova SUPER interested but I don’t quite have enough embers! Do you think you could hold them for me? If not, I do have some other rare items to trade/treasure/gems if need be
@galaxanova SUPER interested but I don’t quite have enough embers! Do you think you could hold them for me? If not, I do have some other rare items to trade/treasure/gems if need be
Dragons am I right
@galaxananova I’ll offer 350 embers for the lot? I have the embers now, all ready to go
@galaxananova I’ll offer 350 embers for the lot? I have the embers now, all ready to go
Dragons am I right
@yeezy13 I don’t quite have enough embers if the trade with galaxa goes through but meanwhile I’ll be grinding for embers. And I can get you 85 embers- how does that sound?

I need 3 delicate bat wings
@yeezy13 I don’t quite have enough embers if the trade with galaxa goes through but meanwhile I’ll be grinding for embers. And I can get you 85 embers- how does that sound?

I need 3 delicate bat wings
Dragons am I right
@galaxanova are you still interested in the trade? I have all embers ready to go!
@galaxanova are you still interested in the trade? I have all embers ready to go!
Dragons am I right
@katha053

Oh, yep, I'm still interested! Sorry for the late reply, I think there's a typo in your previous ping so I never got a notification, but I can take 350 embers for everything :D
@katha053

Oh, yep, I'm still interested! Sorry for the late reply, I think there's a typo in your previous ping so I never got a notification, but I can take 350 embers for everything :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova CR sent!
@galaxanova CR sent!
Dragons am I right
@katha053
I have the following items:
- earth rune
- rally x2
- gravel (as many as you need for the trade)
@katha053
I have the following items:
- earth rune
- rally x2
- gravel (as many as you need for the trade)
XisrT4N.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9