Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Fest Currency [W] Hibernal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@cactolith I'd be happy to trade! I'll send a CR- is 6 shards each fine for you?
@cactolith I'd be happy to trade! I'll send a CR- is 6 shards each fine for you?
Dragons am I right
@MistyGold I was able to obtain the daffodils and electric stingers :)
But I'd love to trade for the mantarune and wind rune- let me see if I have enough shards

Edit: I don't have enough shards :(
@MistyGold I was able to obtain the daffodils and electric stingers :)
But I'd love to trade for the mantarune and wind rune- let me see if I have enough shards

Edit: I don't have enough shards :(
Dragons am I right
@katha053 i can hold them for you until you get enough if you'd like maybe? i dont mind waiting if you're interested^^
@katha053 i can hold them for you until you get enough if you'd like maybe? i dont mind waiting if you're interested^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold I have 180 shards ready to go if that sounds okay for the wind rune and mantarune!
apologies for the wait.
@MistyGold I have 180 shards ready to go if that sounds okay for the wind rune and mantarune!
apologies for the wait.
Dragons am I right
@katha053 that sounds about fine! i'll send a cr^^
@katha053 that sounds about fine! i'll send a cr^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
^whoop
^whoop
Dragons am I right
I have plenty of berserkers and I can spare a haste- do you want 2 or 3 berserkers?
I have plenty of berserkers and I can spare a haste- do you want 2 or 3 berserkers?
I'm not good at interacting with ppl sorry (´._.`)
I have both fragments, scholar, and haste
I have both fragments, scholar, and haste
@ambientmagic I’d be interested in trading for the haste!
@ambientmagic I’d be interested in trading for the haste!
Dragons am I right
@ingridflo Intrested in the nymphs! would you take two chests and a pools vista for them both?

EDIT: @ingridflo I can also do one other item you're interested in- just realized that my offer doesn't quite make up the cost
@ingridflo Intrested in the nymphs! would you take two chests and a pools vista for them both?

EDIT: @ingridflo I can also do one other item you're interested in- just realized that my offer doesn't quite make up the cost
Dragons am I right
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9