Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@napstabl00k

there's no need to ping me unless it's easier for you!
and that sounds good, every sunday would be fine with me.

one little thing though, i'd prefer it if you could send the items over in a pm instead of a cr if that's alright with you. i just find it easier and that way if i'm a little late in accepting the items it means you don't have to worry about keeping the items in your hoard, if that makes sense?
@napstabl00k

there's no need to ping me unless it's easier for you!
and that sounds good, every sunday would be fine with me.

one little thing though, i'd prefer it if you could send the items over in a pm instead of a cr if that's alright with you. i just find it easier and that way if i'm a little late in accepting the items it means you don't have to worry about keeping the items in your hoard, if that makes sense?
@yall certainly, i usually PM unless i'm sending dragons so i can do that! also, i keep forgetting to say that i love ur UN lol
@yall certainly, i usually PM unless i'm sending dragons so i can do that! also, i keep forgetting to say that i love ur UN lol
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@napstabl00k

sweet!

also, thank you very much! i was surprised it wasn't taken when i changed my username. best idea i've ever had tbh
@napstabl00k

sweet!

also, thank you very much! i was surprised it wasn't taken when i changed my username. best idea i've ever had tbh
Hi! Could I get a Skink gene, please?
Hi! Could I get a Skink gene, please?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

sure thing! send over the mats and i'll get it brewing for you asap.
@Tserin

sure thing! send over the mats and i'll get it brewing for you asap.
@yall

Could I get 20 melts?
@yall

Could I get 20 melts?
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
@WeaverofLies

absolutely! send over the items you want melted and i'll start melting them asap!
@WeaverofLies

absolutely! send over the items you want melted and i'll start melting them asap!
@yall could I hop on your waitlist for 15 items? If it's not too much trouble, that is.
@yall could I hop on your waitlist for 15 items? If it's not too much trouble, that is.
isnot1.gifisnot2.gifisnot3.gifthegnome.gifjaws.gifhalleyscomet.gif
Would I be able to get a Trail (Gaoler) brewed up, please Yall?
Would I be able to get a Trail (Gaoler) brewed up, please Yall?
ZpmZ1e8.png
@angryisosceles

sorry for the short delay. i can take the items to melt down for you if you still need it done!

@Lyrastrae

sure thing. there will be a bit of a wait but if you're fine with that i can add you to the waitlist.
@angryisosceles

sorry for the short delay. i can take the items to melt down for you if you still need it done!

@Lyrastrae

sure thing. there will be a bit of a wait but if you're fine with that i can add you to the waitlist.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11