Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [HUB] TCC Festival Chest Trading
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@commoncomitatus, ooo, I have a Danger and need a Security First!
@commoncomitatus, ooo, I have a Danger and need a Security First!
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery"Small
@amuseoffirebane Yay! CR incoming! :D
@amuseoffirebane Yay! CR incoming! :D
DSfRuAQ.png
@Zlhzlh

My King of the Storm for your Security First?
@Zlhzlh

My King of the Storm for your Security First?
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
[b]Have:[/b] [item=beast of metal chest][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] Beast of Metal Chest, Weathered gene Can also brew Lichtenberg/Rendering. [b]Want:[/b] [skin=31066][item=king of the storm chest][item=security first chest] Cyan Exposure, King of the Storm (skin or chest), Security First (skin or chest)
Have:
Beast of Metal Chest
Beast of Metal Chest, Weathered gene

Can also brew Lichtenberg/Rendering.

Want:
King of the Storm Chest Security First Chest
Cyan Exposure, King of the Storm (skin or chest), Security First (skin or chest)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Changewinds

I've a Danger I can swap you!

@TimeThief

And an electric core for your spire hunter?
@Changewinds

I've a Danger I can swap you!

@TimeThief

And an electric core for your spire hunter?
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Hi, all! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thundercrack Carnivale! Below, I have the following chest(s) to trade: [center]--------------[/center] [b]Need:[/b] [item=electric core chest] [item=spire hunter chest] [b]Have:[/b] None! :(
Hi, all! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thundercrack Carnivale! Below, I have the following chest(s) to trade:

Need: Electric Core Chest Spire Hunter Chest

Have: None! :(
@Shamash

I have a danger chest for your king of the storm if you haven't found a trade yet.
@Shamash

I have a danger chest for your king of the storm if you haven't found a trade yet.
@thefrogg

Absolutely! Kindly send a CR and I'll trade ASAP, thank you so much!
@thefrogg

Absolutely! Kindly send a CR and I'll trade ASAP, thank you so much!
@MafiaVamp

Trade you!
@MafiaVamp

Trade you!
@MafiaVamp

I can trade you a Danger chest~

EDIT: I can trade you a Danger as well, @ShrillingSilence xD I keep getting them
@MafiaVamp

I can trade you a Danger chest~

EDIT: I can trade you a Danger as well, @ShrillingSilence xD I keep getting them
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15