Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Retired UM-cheaper then AH
1 2 3 4 5 6
@norion
would you take 1000 gems for regatul luxos?
@norion
would you take 1000 gems for regatul luxos?
edgy_emoji_1.png
@Norion
800g for Accent: SS-Ode of Snow-Sand? There is one currently listed on the AH for 1000g.
@Norion
800g for Accent: SS-Ode of Snow-Sand? There is one currently listed on the AH for 1000g.
@Norion
Price check for Dormito?
@Norion
Price check for Dormito?
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
[color=teal]@Norion How much are these skins... :D [item=Skin: Salamander Dance][item=Accent: Starglazed Filligree][item=Skin: Egyptian Mysteries I][item=Skin: Myth][item=Accent: Limitless][item=Accent: An Oracle's Sun][item=Accent: Peacock blue ][item=Accent: Peacock custom][item=Accent: SS-Deep Gap][item=Skin: Twirl][item=Accent: Radiant Eye]
@Norion
How much are these skins...
:D
Skin: Salamander Dance Accent: Starglazed Filligree Skin: Egyptian Mysteries I Skin: Myth Accent: Limitless Accent: An Oracle's Sun Accent: Peacock blue Accent: Peacock custom Accent: SS-Deep Gap Skin: Twirl Accent: Radiant Eye
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Norion

How much for the two peacock coatl male accents, Puella, the oracle f imp accent, and Eviglio?
@Norion

How much for the two peacock coatl male accents, Puella, the oracle f imp accent, and Eviglio?
jxHrwpT.png
@Norion price check on this one?
@Norion price check on this one?
sBdLZtA.png
@Norion

The Female SD skin Myth and the WC one Emotional Stability aren't on the AH; what would you price them at?
@Norion

The Female SD skin Myth and the WC one Emotional Stability aren't on the AH; what would you price them at?
tDeKDnH.png
@Norion How much for Skin: Nemuritor and Accent: Sunlit Orchard? o:
@Norion How much for Skin: Nemuritor and Accent: Sunlit Orchard? o:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Norion

price check for and ?

Additionally, would you potentially accept 750G for ? (I’m not sure if I want to purchase yet, I hope that’s alright.)
@Norion

price check for and ?

Additionally, would you potentially accept 750G for ? (I’m not sure if I want to purchase yet, I hope that’s alright.)
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
I’m interested in cosmic scar if above (ha!) is not.
I’m interested in cosmic scar if above (ha!) is not.
Y3kY2LN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6