Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Retired UM-cheaper then AH
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Norion

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Next time please be sure to fish out the keywords before consolidating the pings. Also please leave a link back to GASP as well as a preview of the accents you're pinging for in the post with the pings, as per our rules.

Edit: Oh! I just found your post with keywords ^^ So scratch that part. (Though maybe point out that it's in another post next time so people know where to find it.)
@Norion

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Next time please be sure to fish out the keywords before consolidating the pings. Also please leave a link back to GASP as well as a preview of the accents you're pinging for in the post with the pings, as per our rules.

Edit: Oh! I just found your post with keywords ^^ So scratch that part. (Though maybe point out that it's in another post next time so people know where to find it.)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Norion how much for peacock blue for coatl m?
@Norion how much for peacock blue for coatl m?
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
@Norion

How much for cruel destiny? :>
@Norion

How much for cruel destiny? :>
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@Norion

could i offer 1.2kg on the accent below? same price as its other brother on the AH

@Norion

could i offer 1.2kg on the accent below? same price as its other brother on the AH

2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@Norion How much are you looking for and ?
@Norion How much are you looking for and ?
tumblr_pazmwxSfzD1vgcbg6o1_500.png

Whirl - 18- he/him
@Norion

Hi :) How much is Theaomai (Coatl M) ?
@Norion

Hi :) How much is Theaomai (Coatl M) ?
7zcCDc4.png
@norion
anything here interest you for any of your skins? i love them all, so if you could, please list any optional trades you would do! also, im very interested in i. DORMITO and sunlit orchard, so i would mainly be looking to trade for those too!
@norion
anything here interest you for any of your skins? i love them all, so if you could, please list any optional trades you would do! also, im very interested in i. DORMITO and sunlit orchard, so i would mainly be looking to trade for those too!
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
Hello guys! i am finally here and ready to reply to all the questions!
I know its a bit late but at the time when i pinged the G.A.S.P. list i was preparing for an vacantion at sea and what i wasnt expecting is to arrive in a place were there wasnt wifi. I apologize again for all this and for the fact that i had to postpone the sales on this thread because i did need to research the prices first and i didnt had the internet for it.

For those who didnt read the rules or maybe didnt noticed them on the front page, there is a reason why the accents were made available for offers. I had an unexpected incident on my old thread with few users interested in the same skin and what happened there is.. each user atempted of bribing me by sending private offers and tryng to convince me that the skin should be sold to them because of a higher payment. This made me really uncomfortable
Hello guys! i am finally here and ready to reply to all the questions!
I know its a bit late but at the time when i pinged the G.A.S.P. list i was preparing for an vacantion at sea and what i wasnt expecting is to arrive in a place were there wasnt wifi. I apologize again for all this and for the fact that i had to postpone the sales on this thread because i did need to research the prices first and i didnt had the internet for it.

For those who didnt read the rules or maybe didnt noticed them on the front page, there is a reason why the accents were made available for offers. I had an unexpected incident on my old thread with few users interested in the same skin and what happened there is.. each user atempted of bribing me by sending private offers and tryng to convince me that the skin should be sold to them because of a higher payment. This made me really uncomfortable
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion

Hi, I read the rules of the front page, but there is no price for Theaomai (Coatl M) in AH. I think you should decide How much it will be. :) Please notice me.
@Norion

Hi, I read the rules of the front page, but there is no price for Theaomai (Coatl M) in AH. I think you should decide How much it will be. :) Please notice me.
7zcCDc4.png
@Norion how much for tengluo/guideng?
@Norion how much for tengluo/guideng?
jianghu_fixed.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6