Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli grinding - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
So I'm bored, and need to get my dragons to level 25 before I start training fodder, but don't need the items I get from coli. Getting items for others while leveling will motivate me more, and make others happy with items. Win win, right?
My main team is level 25, I can go to every venue.
Note: Currently only looking for battles in the mire or upwards!

Venues level 1 - 12: 1g per 10 battles
Venues level 12 - 16: 2g per 10 battles
Venues level 16 - 20: 3g per 10 battles
Venues level 21 - 25: 5g per 10 battles

My current g:t ratio is 1:1000

Note: You can ask for any amount of battles, as long as it's possible to divide it by 10 for easy math. Max amount of battles is 300
Slots:
1: smeen - Forbidden portal (300 (150g))
2:
3:
4:
5:

You pay up front (CR, one-way) so I can message you the items soon after I'm done and won't hold up the line if there is one. I'll only accept the payment CR when I send over the items
Pinglist for when slots open up:
-
So I'm bored, and need to get my dragons to level 25 before I start training fodder, but don't need the items I get from coli. Getting items for others while leveling will motivate me more, and make others happy with items. Win win, right?
My main team is level 25, I can go to every venue.
Note: Currently only looking for battles in the mire or upwards!

Venues level 1 - 12: 1g per 10 battles
Venues level 12 - 16: 2g per 10 battles
Venues level 16 - 20: 3g per 10 battles
Venues level 21 - 25: 5g per 10 battles

My current g:t ratio is 1:1000

Note: You can ask for any amount of battles, as long as it's possible to divide it by 10 for easy math. Max amount of battles is 300
Slots:
1: smeen - Forbidden portal (300 (150g))
2:
3:
4:
5:

You pay up front (CR, one-way) so I can message you the items soon after I'm done and won't hold up the line if there is one. I'll only accept the payment CR when I send over the items
Pinglist for when slots open up:
-

@Severynn

I'd like 200 battles of Arena, please!
@Severynn

I'd like 200 battles of Arena, please!
eimdef.gif
@Severynn

could i get 200 battles in redrock cove?
@Severynn

could i get 200 battles in redrock cove?
@Severynn

I would like to request 200 battles in the Thunderhead Savannah! I like the dolls from there, lol. I will be paying in gems.
@Severynn

I would like to request 200 battles in the Thunderhead Savannah! I like the dolls from there, lol. I will be paying in gems.
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
@BrinBellway
Of course ^^ I'll add you to the list. That'll be either 40 kt or 40 gems. You decide if you pay now or when I send your items. I will use two-way CRs

@yall
Yup got it! You're on the list :D That's 35 kt or 35 gems. Like I told BrinBellway, I will be using two-way CRs and you can pay either now or when I'm done

@Silentflame
I added you. I hope I get many dolls for you ^^ That will be 35 gems, you can pay either now or when I'm done, in a two-way CR :D
@BrinBellway
Of course ^^ I'll add you to the list. That'll be either 40 kt or 40 gems. You decide if you pay now or when I send your items. I will use two-way CRs

@yall
Yup got it! You're on the list :D That's 35 kt or 35 gems. Like I told BrinBellway, I will be using two-way CRs and you can pay either now or when I'm done

@Silentflame
I added you. I hope I get many dolls for you ^^ That will be 35 gems, you can pay either now or when I'm done, in a two-way CR :D

@Severynn

sounds good, i'll pay in gems when you're done!
@Severynn

sounds good, i'll pay in gems when you're done!
@Severynn
I'd like to request 200 battles in Blooming Grove. I'm paying in treasure.
@Severynn
I'd like to request 200 battles in Blooming Grove. I'm paying in treasure.
FR Time +9
@Severynn can i get 200 battles in bamboo falls? i'd pay when you send the items aa
@Severynn can i get 200 battles in bamboo falls? i'd pay when you send the items aa
shadow_by_magdaleen_96-d91fefu.png
@Twomix
Okay, you're on the list! As said in my post, this is how I do the payment :)
Quote:
I use two-way CRs, you pay either up front or when I send the items over :)

@Akoniah
I added you to the list too ^^
@Twomix
Okay, you're on the list! As said in my post, this is how I do the payment :)
Quote:
I use two-way CRs, you pay either up front or when I send the items over :)

@Akoniah
I added you to the list too ^^

@Severynn Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Severynn Could I be added to the pinglist?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6