Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli grinding - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Severynn

Can I get 200 battles from Harpy's Roost?
@Severynn

Can I get 200 battles from Harpy's Roost?
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Enkil
Yup! That's 55 kt/g :D You can pay either up front or when I send over the items ^^
@Enkil
Yup! That's 55 kt/g :D You can pay either up front or when I send over the items ^^

@Severynn
May I please get 200 battles in the Crystal Pools? :>
@Severynn
May I please get 200 battles in the Crystal Pools? :>
@Kuratabells
Sadly crystal pools isn't in the harpy's roost to kelp beds range, so I won't be going to that venue right now D: I'm sorry. I can do another venue for you, tho. It will be tomorrow, however, since it's 2:35 am and I will need sleep
@Kuratabells
Sadly crystal pools isn't in the harpy's roost to kelp beds range, so I won't be going to that venue right now D: I'm sorry. I can do another venue for you, tho. It will be tomorrow, however, since it's 2:35 am and I will need sleep

@Severynn
Oh sorry about that! Guess I can't read LOL
I guess I'll take 200 battles in the Woodland Path! I need a lot of blushing roses :')
@Severynn
Oh sorry about that! Guess I can't read LOL
I guess I'll take 200 battles in the Woodland Path! I need a lot of blushing roses :')
@Kuratabells
The woodland path, too, isn't in that range ^^; the possible venues are on the second page harpy's roost to kelp beds
@Kuratabells
The woodland path, too, isn't in that range ^^; the possible venues are on the second page harpy's roost to kelp beds

@Severynn
Oh well that's embarrassing |D I'll take 200 in Golem Workshop then. But on the off chance you get a boss drop, please keep it. I'd feel awful if you got such a good drop lmao
@Severynn
Oh well that's embarrassing |D I'll take 200 in Golem Workshop then. But on the off chance you get a boss drop, please keep it. I'd feel awful if you got such a good drop lmao
@Kuratabells
Haha, that's completely okay. I put it on the to-do list ^^ If I do get a boss drop, it's yours. That's what this is for! This will be 55 kt/g. You can pay either up front or when I send the items tomorrow :)
@Kuratabells
Haha, that's completely okay. I put it on the to-do list ^^ If I do get a boss drop, it's yours. That's what this is for! This will be 55 kt/g. You can pay either up front or when I send the items tomorrow :)

Aaaand bump! I'm BACK!
Aaaand bump! I'm BACK!

Bump we're open again!
Bump we're open again!

1 2 3 4 5 6