Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PAUSED please don't leave new orders
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DragenPige Got both in stock, so I'll set up a CR right away!

@Glacierstar It's eluding me as well, but I got my peepers peeled for it, worry not!
@DragenPige Got both in stock, so I'll set up a CR right away!

@Glacierstar It's eluding me as well, but I got my peepers peeled for it, worry not!
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
I've never seen the market price for Breed Change: Gaoler but the sell price on the icon says 27500t so I guess that means the buy price would be 275000t?

Do you even have any? I can never see them in stock

edit: @mcmod
I've never seen the market price for Breed Change: Gaoler but the sell price on the icon says 27500t so I guess that means the buy price would be 275000t?

Do you even have any? I can never see them in stock

edit: @mcmod
qDkA25S.png
@mcmod
Any chance I could get a Jaguar? It seems to be evading everyone though. (If you find it, I've been searching almost non-stop as well.)
@mcmod
Any chance I could get a Jaguar? It seems to be evading everyone though. (If you find it, I've been searching almost non-stop as well.)
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
@McMod

could you snag a Jaguar (Gaelor) for me, please? :)

@McMod

could you snag a Jaguar (Gaelor) for me, please? :)

hEC9y3U.png
@gn0me

I do have them in stock, yep! And you're correct, the purchase price is 275,000. The discounted price I'm selling them for here is 233,750 treasure.
@gn0me

I do have them in stock, yep! And you're correct, the purchase price is 275,000. The discounted price I'm selling them for here is 233,750 treasure.
No problems if you can't get them ''w'' I've seen that Shardflanks have been very hard to snipe!
No problems if you can't get them ''w'' I've seen that Shardflanks have been very hard to snipe!
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@McMod do you have 2 winter coat and break up?
@McMod do you have 2 winter coat and break up?

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@McMod
May I place an order for one breakup and one streak, please and thank you
@McMod
May I place an order for one breakup and one streak, please and thank you
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@McMod

If you can add me to that Jaguar list as well.

I was able to snag one so you can cross me off that list
@McMod

If you can add me to that Jaguar list as well.

I was able to snag one so you can cross me off that list
@Missyboo1221 I do indeed have that! And just to clarify, you want two Wintercoat and one Breakup? If that's correct, I'll set up a CR right away.

(Sidenote to everyone looking for Jaguar: I'm also completely out of luck there so far. Priority will be first-come-first-serve, unless the first one cannot supply the treasure right away. In that case, the scroll will be passed on to the next in line.)
@Missyboo1221 I do indeed have that! And just to clarify, you want two Wintercoat and one Breakup? If that's correct, I'll set up a CR right away.

(Sidenote to everyone looking for Jaguar: I'm also completely out of luck there so far. Priority will be first-come-first-serve, unless the first one cannot supply the treasure right away. In that case, the scroll will be passed on to the next in line.)
1 2 3 4 5 6