Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PAUSED please don't leave new orders
1 2 3 4 5 6
@McMod if you happen to snag jaguar(gaoler) i would very much appreciate it, i was clumsy when trying to snipe myself and accidentally snagged a streak instead, if you'd like i can pay you for the jaguar(if available) with treasure, gems, or the streak gene i had snagged aha. thank you for doing this

Edit- i managed to finally snag one! sorry about this, ignore my post as i no longer need one
@McMod if you happen to snag jaguar(gaoler) i would very much appreciate it, i was clumsy when trying to snipe myself and accidentally snagged a streak instead, if you'd like i can pay you for the jaguar(if available) with treasure, gems, or the streak gene i had snagged aha. thank you for doing this

Edit- i managed to finally snag one! sorry about this, ignore my post as i no longer need one
@McMod

I'd like to have Shardflank, Wintercoat and Shaggy, together for 240095 treasure, please. Did I count correctly?
@McMod

I'd like to have Shardflank, Wintercoat and Shaggy, together for 240095 treasure, please. Did I count correctly?
@ClearLakes44 I've yet to see Shardflank in the shop, but I'll keep my eyes peeled!

@LeafeonWarrior If I get ahold of a Jaguar gene, I will happily accept the Streak gene in return!

@Rhonu For the time being I only have one Wintercoat available, as Shardflank and Shaggy seems to appear rarely in the MP. I can send the one I have over for its discounted price however, and get back to you again later if I find any of the rest later on?
@ClearLakes44 I've yet to see Shardflank in the shop, but I'll keep my eyes peeled!

@LeafeonWarrior If I get ahold of a Jaguar gene, I will happily accept the Streak gene in return!

@Rhonu For the time being I only have one Wintercoat available, as Shardflank and Shaggy seems to appear rarely in the MP. I can send the one I have over for its discounted price however, and get back to you again later if I find any of the rest later on?
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
OK. I will start the CR for the Wintercoat.
OK. I will start the CR for the Wintercoat.
Actually I got some other genes cheap from the Marketplace, so right now I don't even have the treasure for Shardflank and Shaggy.
Actually I got some other genes cheap from the Marketplace, so right now I don't even have the treasure for Shardflank and Shaggy.
Fun factoid: "Rosett" is swedish for bow, as in a hair bow.
Another fun factoid: I got two Rosette genes, but people hunger for the Jaguars instead. Which is understandable, since cats are indeed cool.

(Sure is fun when the MP gets item wiped, here's to hoping some good stuff stocks.)
Fun factoid: "Rosett" is swedish for bow, as in a hair bow.
Another fun factoid: I got two Rosette genes, but people hunger for the Jaguars instead. Which is understandable, since cats are indeed cool.

(Sure is fun when the MP gets item wiped, here's to hoping some good stuff stocks.)
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
Could I get a Jaguar and Peregrine?

@McMod
Could I get a Jaguar and Peregrine?

@McMod
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
@McMod
Thanks a lot!
@McMod
Thanks a lot!
0zVuogN.png
1 break up and one mosaic pleeease :D
1 break up and one mosaic pleeease :D
@mcmod
No luck in the Jaguar department yet, so i'd like to employ you in seeing if you can catch that ever elusive primary!
@mcmod
No luck in the Jaguar department yet, so i'd like to employ you in seeing if you can catch that ever elusive primary!
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6