Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PAUSED please don't leave new orders
1 2 3 4 5 6
@McMod
If you happen to snag a ghost from the MP I'd love to purchase one from you.
@McMod
If you happen to snag a ghost from the MP I'd love to purchase one from you.
@McMod

I'm another one looking for a Jaguar scroll I'm afraid, but I'm also looking for a Ghost, Runes and a Tiger. I believe that comes out at 265,635t but let me know if my maths is wrong.

Also just thought I'd let you know that Bee and Facet are on your list even though they're gem scrolls
@McMod

I'm another one looking for a Jaguar scroll I'm afraid, but I'm also looking for a Ghost, Runes and a Tiger. I believe that comes out at 265,635t but let me know if my maths is wrong.

Also just thought I'd let you know that Bee and Facet are on your list even though they're gem scrolls
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@McMod ahh I'm sorry, scratch that! I just took a look at gene rarity. I'll come back when I've figured out what will work, sorry [emoji=guardian sad size=2]
@McMod

ahh I'm sorry, scratch that! I just took a look at gene rarity. I'll come back when I've figured out what will work, sorry
hEC9y3U.png
@McMod

Ok, final needs are (jaguar), rosette and underbelly! Sorry about the mix up ^^
@McMod

Ok, final needs are (jaguar), rosette and underbelly! Sorry about the mix up ^^
hEC9y3U.png
@McMod
Can you get a Ringlets for me? 67,875 if I’m correct?
@McMod
Can you get a Ringlets for me? 67,875 if I’m correct?
shadowtop2.png
@mcmod Can I get a Gaoler breed change scroll? Thank you!
@mcmod Can I get a Gaoler breed change scroll? Thank you!
@Doodeedoodah

Working on setting up CRs and will get to yours asap, but thanks for letting me know of my blunder! Thought I had removed all gem scrolls, oops.
@Doodeedoodah

Working on setting up CRs and will get to yours asap, but thanks for letting me know of my blunder! Thought I had removed all gem scrolls, oops.
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@McMod
I'm sorry for the late reply. After looking over somethings so have I found that I didn't actually need the Thylacine as of right now, though if you possibly get one of Jaguar (a very popular gene I seen now), Underbelly or possibly Streak gene. Then may I order/or be on a possible waitlist?
@McMod
I'm sorry for the late reply. After looking over somethings so have I found that I didn't actually need the Thylacine as of right now, though if you possibly get one of Jaguar (a very popular gene I seen now), Underbelly or possibly Streak gene. Then may I order/or be on a possible waitlist?
tumblr_955e808e9734d4098a71e76fca584acf_6743eebf_500.gif
@McMod

I'm needing a Breakup if you snag one.
@McMod

I'm needing a Breakup if you snag one.
@McMod

Could I be put on the waitlist for Shardflank? I'd like to order 2 of them if so, and thanks!
@McMod

Could I be put on the waitlist for Shardflank? I'd like to order 2 of them if so, and thanks!
Fd5cQVO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6