Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Outfit Shop, & Apparel for S/T
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@SeiyreSlash
Sure, I want to take a look at trading. :)

Even coli grinding were acceptable.
@SeiyreSlash
Sure, I want to take a look at trading. :)

Even coli grinding were acceptable.
FR+15
@Mortca Here's the list, ordered from highest to lowest priority. Festival currency, except for Bladed Flatleaves. Mostly looking for Immaculate Tablets. NoTN trinkets: [item=leaf insect][item=lakebottom flounder][item=hourglass][item=leporidae guise] Wishlist items! It's linked in my sig. Fodder apparel [item=delicate bat wing][item=greattusk][item=pale greattusk][item=condorwing champion][item=golden lionsnake][item=king quillrunner][item=wintermane minstrel][item=dwarf shelf fungus][item=shrew] Adult fodder
@Mortca Here's the list, ordered from highest to lowest priority.

Festival currency, except for Bladed Flatleaves. Mostly looking for Immaculate Tablets.

NoTN trinkets:
Leaf Insect Lakebottom Flounder Hourglass Leporidae Guise

Wishlist items! It's linked in my sig.

Fodder apparel

Delicate Bat Wing Greattusk Pale Greattusk Condorwing Champion Golden Lionsnake King Quillrunner Wintermane Minstrel Dwarf Shelf Fungus Shrew

Adult fodder
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
I have some FC, can you give me your rate of FC vs. treasures(or gems)?

And I have some Leaf Insects and Leporidae Guises, what is your rate?

Most items on your wishlist are more expensive than Dried Flowerfall, is not fair to trade. But maybe the cyan circuit hatching?

I have some of those following items. :)
Bat Wings, Fungus, Shrew, and Lionsnake. Also have fodder apparels and dragons. And if you want, I can grind an hour in Thunderhead Savanna for you. :)
@SeiyreSlash
I have some FC, can you give me your rate of FC vs. treasures(or gems)?

And I have some Leaf Insects and Leporidae Guises, what is your rate?

Most items on your wishlist are more expensive than Dried Flowerfall, is not fair to trade. But maybe the cyan circuit hatching?

I have some of those following items. :)
Bat Wings, Fungus, Shrew, and Lionsnake. Also have fodder apparels and dragons. And if you want, I can grind an hour in Thunderhead Savanna for you. :)
FR+15
@Mortca 2:1kt/g for fest currency, 3:1 for NoTN trinkets.

I mostly linked to the wishlist to see if you had any of the cheaper stuff, such as the gossamer fillet. Which cyan circuit hatchling are you talking about?

I’d be very interested in the bat wings and the lionsnake; how many do you have? I’m not too interested in coli grinding at the moment, but I’ll keep it in mind.
@Mortca 2:1kt/g for fest currency, 3:1 for NoTN trinkets.

I mostly linked to the wishlist to see if you had any of the cheaper stuff, such as the gossamer fillet. Which cyan circuit hatchling are you talking about?

I’d be very interested in the bat wings and the lionsnake; how many do you have? I’m not too interested in coli grinding at the moment, but I’ll keep it in mind.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
I can trade FC for the flowerfall, but I don't have any Immaculate Tablet can trade because I need them too! XD

But I have other kinds of FC, any match with 130 Geodes/Snows/Shrooms/Pinecone is enough for you? :)

Unfortunately, my circuit hatchings were all sold out a few days ago. I have some XXY (Obs/Obs and Mid/Mid) circuit pairs, like this couple. Oops, sorry, I just forgot to hatch them. XD

Here is the hatchings!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=9545&did=49930857

And than, I have 46 bat wings and one extra lionsnake. :3
@SeiyreSlash
I can trade FC for the flowerfall, but I don't have any Immaculate Tablet can trade because I need them too! XD

But I have other kinds of FC, any match with 130 Geodes/Snows/Shrooms/Pinecone is enough for you? :)

Unfortunately, my circuit hatchings were all sold out a few days ago. I have some XXY (Obs/Obs and Mid/Mid) circuit pairs, like this couple. Oops, sorry, I just forgot to hatch them. XD

Here is the hatchings!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=9545&did=49930857

And than, I have 46 bat wings and one extra lionsnake. :3
FR+15
@Mortca
I can trade for 6 Bat Wings and 10 Pinecones, if you're ok with that!
@Mortca
I can trade for 6 Bat Wings and 10 Pinecones, if you're ok with that!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
Great! That's make scenes. :)
I will send you a CR.
@SeiyreSlash
Great! That's make scenes. :)
I will send you a CR.
FR+15
@SeiyreSlash
how much are you looking for the flowerfall?
@SeiyreSlash
how much are you looking for the flowerfall?
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant 65kt/g
@Pleasant 65kt/g
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Dragon/ID/Scry to be Dressed: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48506648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485067/48506648_350.png[/img] [/url] Slot Limit: 14 Theme: I'd like to stay with a black/red theme if possible! Skin is also optional, I just can't seem to make it work for myself atm :/ Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): N/A
Dragon/ID/Scry to be Dressed:

48506648_350.png

Slot Limit: 14
Theme: I'd like to stay with a black/red theme if possible! Skin is also optional, I just can't seem to make it work for myself atm :/
Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): N/A
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12