Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Outfit Shop, & Apparel for S/T
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@SeiyreSlash Any chance you'd be able to snipe one? X) If not, totally understand, can do half the stock for the two flowerfalls!! <3
@SeiyreSlash Any chance you'd be able to snipe one? X) If not, totally understand, can do half the stock for the two flowerfalls!! <3
I387ENf.png
@pastprologue Ok! You’re free to come back any time :D

@CrazyCake That trade works! I...doubt I can snipe a Seapetal xD I’ve only seen it in the MP once.
@pastprologue Ok! You’re free to come back any time :D

@CrazyCake That trade works! I...doubt I can snipe a Seapetal xD I’ve only seen it in the MP once.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
Hello again! I'm still looking for Dried Flowerfall, and would you still sell it at 65kt/g? I want to trade for it as before if you still go on that. :)

I have Golden Lionsnake, Delicate Bat Wings ,Pinecone and so on, bot sure what you need at this moment.
@SeiyreSlash
Hello again! I'm still looking for Dried Flowerfall, and would you still sell it at 65kt/g? I want to trade for it as before if you still go on that. :)

I have Golden Lionsnake, Delicate Bat Wings ,Pinecone and so on, bot sure what you need at this moment.
FR+15
@Mortca Yep, price is still the same. I only need 2 bat wings; what else are you offering?
@Mortca Yep, price is still the same. I only need 2 bat wings; what else are you offering?
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
How about a Golden Lionsnake plus 8kt/g?
@SeiyreSlash
How about a Golden Lionsnake plus 8kt/g?
FR+15
@Mortca I don’t need a Golden Lionsnake anymore, but thanks for offering it! Do you have another offer in mind?
@Mortca I don’t need a Golden Lionsnake anymore, but thanks for offering it! Do you have another offer in mind?
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Dragon/ID/Scry to be Dressed: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41175141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411752/41175141_350.png[/img] [/url] Slot Limit: 13 Theme: He’s a traveller but I’m okay with anything if it looks good :) Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): no budget! Let me spoil my boy [emoji=familiar heart] (or you can save my wallet from me if you’d like XD)
Dragon/ID/Scry to be Dressed:

41175141_350.png

Slot Limit: 13
Theme: He’s a traveller but I’m okay with anything if it looks good :)
Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): no budget! Let me spoil my boy (or you can save my wallet from me if you’d like XD)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 Would you like me to keep the accent? :)
@L1BR4 Would you like me to keep the accent? :)
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Oh sorry, forgot to mention that!

Yes please :)
Oh sorry, forgot to mention that!

Yes please :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 Outfit done! Sorry this took a while; I haven't been able to get on computer for a while... [columns][outfit=740323][nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41175141&skin=25590&apparel=9452,2464,24714,29007,24054,1098,24056,2956,13082,17879&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] You can replace [item=poisonous woodbasket] with [item=blooming woodbasket], the blooming basket nicely matches the pinkish parts of his accent :D
@L1BR4 Outfit done! Sorry this took a while; I haven't been able to get on computer for a while...
Einws
dragon?did=41175141&skin=25590&apparel=9452,2464,24714,29007,24054,1098,24056,2956,13082,17879&xt=dressing.png

You can replace Poisonous Woodbasket with Blooming Woodbasket , the blooming basket nicely matches the pinkish parts of his accent :D
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12