Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Outfit Shop, & Apparel for S/T
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center] [u][b]Open[/b]/Closed[/u] [emoji=glimmer tile size=1] Hello! Welcome to my outfit shop. [b]Examples[/b] of my work + [b]contest winners/honorable mentions[/b] are in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2632997/1#post_37742460] this post[/url] and a list of [b]completed outfits[/b] can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2632997/1#post_37742463]here[/url]. I also have some [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2632997/1#post_37742694]apparel[/url] for sale, should you need something for one of your dragons. Please have a look, and ask me any questions you have! No need to ping me, I am subscribed. || [b]Rules[/b] || [left] [LIST] [*] Please be polite. [*] Please request outfits by filling out the form below. [*] Payment is due [b]after[/b] the outfit is completed. Paying upfront is also ok, if that's easier for you! [*] If you provide an image of the character, I can dress fandragons too. [*] Outfits are 12 gems/13200 treasure. Accepting mixed payment at 1:1100. Some other forms of payment are listed farther down this post. [*] I encourage you to [b]save the completed outfit[/b] to your dressing room! While my finished outfits will always be available in the linked document, the outfit itself will eventually be deleted from my dressing room to make space for more (and prevent the page from lagging when I open it). [*] I might post a few outfits on my tumblr from time to time. If you'd prefer that I didn't showcase yours, please let me know! [/LIST] [/left] [quote=Form] Dragon/ID/Scry to be Dressed: Slot Limit: Theme (if any): Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): [/quote] [quote=Slots][left] 1. 2. 3. [/left][/quote][/center] Waiting List: [center][b]|| Other Forms of Payment ||[/b][/center] [LIST] [*] 24 of [b]any[/b] festival currency. You're free to mix and match! Immaculate Tablets highly preferred ;) [*] [b]Non-hungry[/b] (25/50 energy or more) fodder dragons. I will accept either one level [b]7[/b] dragon, or two unleveled [b]adults[/b]. [/LIST]
Open/Closed

Hello! Welcome to my outfit shop. Examples of my work + contest winners/honorable mentions are in this post and a list of completed outfits can be found here. I also have some apparel for sale, should you need something for one of your dragons. Please have a look, and ask me any questions you have! No need to ping me, I am subscribed.

|| Rules ||
  • Please be polite.
  • Please request outfits by filling out the form below.
  • Payment is due after the outfit is completed. Paying upfront is also ok, if that's easier for you!
  • If you provide an image of the character, I can dress fandragons too.
  • Outfits are 12 gems/13200 treasure. Accepting mixed payment at 1:1100. Some other forms of payment are listed farther down this post.
  • I encourage you to save the completed outfit to your dressing room! While my finished outfits will always be available in the linked document, the outfit itself will eventually be deleted from my dressing room to make space for more (and prevent the page from lagging when I open it).
  • I might post a few outfits on my tumblr from time to time. If you'd prefer that I didn't showcase yours, please let me know!
Form wrote:
Dragon/ID/Scry to be Dressed:
Slot Limit:
Theme (if any):
Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc):
Slots wrote:
Waiting List:
|| Other Forms of Payment ||
  • 24 of any festival currency. You're free to mix and match! Immaculate Tablets highly preferred ;)
  • Non-hungry (25/50 energy or more) fodder dragons. I will accept either one level 7 dragon, or two unleveled adults.
aJKLOkA.png .» Irregular activity, please be patient with pings!
.» Wishlist // Grab Bags // Outfit Shop
...I looked up to the sea and it greeted me back
...It promised to let me rest
|| Examples ||

A few more examples can be seen on my tumblr, under the fr-outfits tag! Feel free to look around my lair as well. Unfinished dragons have their plans in their bios.
Avara
The Forgotten One
Sea of Stars

|| Winners/Honorable Mentions ||

These are outfits I have submitted for various dressing contests! Entries have slowed down due to lack of time, so there likely won't be any new additions to this list for a while.
rebuilt, original deleted
Spring Cleaning
Health and Wealth
Ilos 1
Lotus
Not Found
{placeholder}
|| Examples ||

A few more examples can be seen on my tumblr, under the fr-outfits tag! Feel free to look around my lair as well. Unfinished dragons have their plans in their bios.
Avara
The Forgotten One
Sea of Stars

|| Winners/Honorable Mentions ||

These are outfits I have submitted for various dressing contests! Entries have slowed down due to lack of time, so there likely won't be any new additions to this list for a while.
rebuilt, original deleted
Spring Cleaning
Health and Wealth
Ilos 1
Lotus
Not Found
{placeholder}
|| Completed Outfits ||

For a list of all the outfits I've done, please see this document! I used to have all the outfit widgets linked here but they ended up taking too much space, both in this thread and in my dressing room.

Featured
Elle
Featherycats
Einws
L1BR4
Ghost
Ponnie

Recent
Kairek
Zytorian
Arawn
TheHandWixard
-scry-
Zytorian
|| Completed Outfits ||

For a list of all the outfits I've done, please see this document! I used to have all the outfit widgets linked here but they ended up taking too much space, both in this thread and in my dressing room.

Featured
Elle
Featherycats
Einws
L1BR4
Ghost
Ponnie

Recent
Kairek
Zytorian
Arawn
TheHandWixard
-scry-
Zytorian
[center][b]|| Apparel for Sale/Trade ||[/b] These will all be sold for below LAH, or even at marketplace price. I’m also open to trading! My wishlist is linked in my signature but feel free to offer other stuff. [item=black tulip flowerfall][item=silver glasses][item=black wolf cape][item=grey wolf cape] Don't see something you need? Feel free to ask about it, or simply link me to your wishlist! This isn't all that I have. [/center]
|| Apparel for Sale/Trade ||

These will all be sold for below LAH, or even at marketplace price. I’m also open to trading! My wishlist is linked in my signature but feel free to offer other stuff.

Don't see something you need? Feel free to ask about it, or simply link me to your wishlist! This isn't all that I have.
Another one?
Another one?
We are now open!
We are now open!
@SeiyreSlash
Can you dress scrys?
@SeiyreSlash
Can you dress scrys?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
@Raan Yep! Just post the scry image, of course :D
@Raan Yep! Just post the scry image, of course :D
@SeiyreSlash Dragon/Scry to be Dressed: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=17&auth=a209f48387b2360252d2d00736018a006ef7106c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Slot Limit: None Theme: He's supposed to be the ringmaster of my clan's circus. Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): All apparel is good to use except KS or fest from before 2016. Bonus points if you can work in a will o' the wisp.
@SeiyreSlash
Dragon/Scry to be Dressed:
dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=17&auth=a209f48387b2360252d2d00736018a006ef7106c&dummyext=prev.png
Slot Limit: None
Theme: He's supposed to be the ringmaster of my clan's circus.
Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): All apparel is good to use except KS or fest from before 2016. Bonus points if you can work in a will o' the wisp.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48215189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482152/48215189_350.png[/img] [/url] can you finish this outfit? 4 slots left

48215189_350.png
can you finish this outfit? 4 slots left
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12