Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Outfit Shop, & Apparel for S/T
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
HEY!! HEY!!! you did IT YES!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO LEMME JUST-- Dragon/ID/Scry to be Dressed: #30808543 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30808543] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308086/30808543_350.png[/img] [/url] Slot Limit: surprise me and make me broke I believe in you Theme (if any): just an absolute vibe my dude Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): I love your apparel sets you legend you absolute legend MUCH LOVE AAAAAA
HEY!! HEY!!! you did IT YES!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO

LEMME JUST--

Dragon/ID/Scry to be Dressed: #30808543

30808543_350.png

Slot Limit: surprise me and make me broke I believe in you
Theme (if any): just an absolute vibe my dude
Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): I love your apparel sets you legend you absolute legend

MUCH LOVE AAAAAA
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian Gotchu down! So excited to have this back up asfsahalhga. I'll start on an outfit right now :D
@Zytorian Gotchu down! So excited to have this back up asfsahalhga. I'll start on an outfit right now :D
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Oh my goodness I am so happy this is back up, I loved the previous outfit you did for me! [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221926/22192592_350.png[/img] I've been wanting to dress this old dude for a while but haven't quite gotten anything Slot Limit: 9 Theme: He's one of my main fighters, so something battle ready? Having it match his wing colors a little (bright purples and blues) would be a big plus as well. Other notes: You don't need to, but if you could work in his current Ghost Flame apparel into the outfit I would appreciate it (Collar and Tail Ribbon)
Oh my goodness I am so happy this is back up, I loved the previous outfit you did for me!

22192592_350.png

I've been wanting to dress this old dude for a while but haven't quite gotten anything

Slot Limit: 9
Theme: He's one of my main fighters, so something battle ready? Having it match his wing colors a little (bright purples and blues) would be a big plus as well.
Other notes: You don't need to, but if you could work in his current Ghost Flame apparel into the outfit I would appreciate it (Collar and Tail Ribbon)
@TheHandWixard Oh my gosh, I remember you! Thank you for coming back :D I've noted you down. I'll see what I can do with the Ghost Flame apparel!
@TheHandWixard Oh my gosh, I remember you! Thank you for coming back :D I've noted you down. I'll see what I can do with the Ghost Flame apparel!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Zytorian Outfit finished! :D Um...feel free to trim this as you see fit? I may have gone a little overboard with the slots asdfjhladsha [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=30808543&skin=0&apparel=1751,7684,30821,32287,29067,23117,3625,3630,10880,3681,3683,6951&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=1125033][nextcol][/columns] If you want to play with starsilk layering, I found that [item=nightfall starsilk cloak] + [item=nebula starsilk cloak] looks pretty good on him too!
@Zytorian Outfit finished! :D

Um...feel free to trim this as you see fit? I may have gone a little overboard with the slots asdfjhladsha
dragon?did=30808543&skin=0&apparel=1751,7684,30821,32287,29067,23117,3625,3630,10880,3681,3683,6951&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

If you want to play with starsilk layering, I found that Nightfall Starsilk Cloak + Nebula Starsilk Cloak looks pretty good on him too!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
kicks down door

IM BACK

and ready for you to turn this dragon

into a S N A C C

I hope the scry sharing thing works I have never done this before

Dragon/ID/Scry to be Dressed:
FUNKY

Slot Limit: make me c r y
Theme (if any): somethin LIT my good dude. ******. AWESOME. RADICAL. will OMINOUSLY FLOAT TOWARDS YOU.
Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): just TAKE YOUR TIME there is NO RUSH and I LOVE YOUR WORK!!
kicks down door

IM BACK

and ready for you to turn this dragon

into a S N A C C

I hope the scry sharing thing works I have never done this before

Dragon/ID/Scry to be Dressed:
FUNKY

Slot Limit: make me c r y
Theme (if any): somethin LIT my good dude. ******. AWESOME. RADICAL. will OMINOUSLY FLOAT TOWARDS YOU.
Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): just TAKE YOUR TIME there is NO RUSH and I LOVE YOUR WORK!!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@TheHandWixard Done! Please send payment asap :D [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=22192592&skin=0&apparel=7684,8599,20834,20831,23117,20835,17881,19652,32715&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=1125824][/columns] It was surprisingly hard to find apparel that matched his purples and blues. You can experiment with the Sky Blue silk set and the [item=undine's flatfins], because both of them match his wings pretty well! If it's to your tastes you can also try a [item=spectral fuchsia nightshroud].
@TheHandWixard Done! Please send payment asap :D
dragon?did=22192592&skin=0&apparel=7684,8599,20834,20831,23117,20835,17881,19652,32715&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

It was surprisingly hard to find apparel that matched his purples and blues. You can experiment with the Sky Blue silk set and the Undine's Flatfins , because both of them match his wings pretty well! If it's to your tastes you can also try a Spectral Fuchsia Nightshroud .
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash

He looks so cool! I'll totally try out the customizations you mentioned too, I'll send over payment shortly!
@SeiyreSlash

He looks so cool! I'll totally try out the customizations you mentioned too, I'll send over payment shortly!
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12