Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38
@Mercerd So quick! Pawing through the available dragons (curse all those ambushes I so liberally applied!), and I think I will send you Kyril. He's at level 20 and is ready to go adventuring. The journey from 20 to 25 is a long and arduous one on this end, so he's quite pleased to be heading to such adept hands. He'll meet you at the Crossroads! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47969711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479698/47969711_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mercerd

So quick! Pawing through the available dragons (curse all those ambushes I so liberally applied!), and I think I will send you Kyril. He's at level 20 and is ready to go adventuring. The journey from 20 to 25 is a long and arduous one on this end, so he's quite pleased to be heading to such adept hands. He'll meet you at the Crossroads!
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@Flutes

Ready for your dragon! Just CR it and payment and I'll get to work!
@Flutes

Ready for your dragon! Just CR it and payment and I'll get to work!
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
That was amazing! I sent in my dragon yesterday and despite Gala she was done in no time! Thank you so much. Would recommend this service to anyone. You totally get your moneys worth. Will spread the word!
That was amazing! I sent in my dragon yesterday and despite Gala she was done in no time! Thank you so much. Would recommend this service to anyone. You totally get your moneys worth. Will spread the word!
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
@StruckLucky

Ready for you now, CR your dragon and payment and I'll get to work!
@StruckLucky

Ready for you now, CR your dragon and payment and I'll get to work!
@Mercerd

Sending over!
@Mercerd

Sending over!
@StruckLucky Your dragon should be done just before or after rollover. @bunglr, @NotThePinkKirby, @jadefyre, @SwampQween, @Dittles, @OverlordFreya, @MunchkinLynx, @Aeonox, @bink5bink5, @ExasperatedMom, @B1ue Everyone else: I'm shuttering shop for a little bit for a very good reason: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415578692287463424/539662631925972992/20190128_212523.jpg[/img] So expect delays-- though I won't be stopping services completely, it won't be quite as one-after-the-other as normal.
@StruckLucky

Your dragon should be done just before or after rollover.

@bunglr, @NotThePinkKirby, @jadefyre, @SwampQween, @Dittles, @OverlordFreya, @MunchkinLynx, @Aeonox, @bink5bink5, @ExasperatedMom, @B1ue

Everyone else: I'm shuttering shop for a little bit for a very good reason:

20190128_212523.jpg

So expect delays-- though I won't be stopping services completely, it won't be quite as one-after-the-other as normal.
Nice! ^-^ love that series of games! My fiance just got the Resident Evil 2 remake today (couldnt do anything i needed to on here tonight thanks to him playing that in the same room...) i know how good games like those can get in the way here ^-^
Nice! ^-^ love that series of games! My fiance just got the Resident Evil 2 remake today (couldnt do anything i needed to on here tonight thanks to him playing that in the same room...) i know how good games like those can get in the way here ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
This was a really good service! Super fast (I had my dragon back by the next day) and super trustworthy!
This was a really good service! Super fast (I had my dragon back by the next day) and super trustworthy!
IMG_8704.png
Very jealous! I put down for a preorder of that but I have yet to go pick it up grrr
Very jealous! I put down for a preorder of that but I have yet to go pick it up grrr
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Mercerd

Can I be on the pinglist for whenever this opens? Thanks a lot! o/
@Mercerd

Can I be on the pinglist for whenever this opens? Thanks a lot! o/
yUZ4k.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38