Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Hi, everyone, sorry for the ping, but you have all used my leveling service, and I would love it if you could leave me a review for the work I did! You won't be pinged again unless you ask to be placed on the actual ping list. Thanks!

Hi, everyone, sorry for the ping, but you have all used my leveling service, and I would love it if you could leave me a review for the work I did! You won't be pinged again unless you ask to be placed on the actual ping list. Thanks!
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
Hey there! I did receive leveling services from Redd and I was not disappointed. The leveling process was completed in quite a timely fashion. I intend to pay for future leveling services as I was more than satisfied with the work and prices.
Hey there! I did receive leveling services from Redd and I was not disappointed. The leveling process was completed in quite a timely fashion. I intend to pay for future leveling services as I was more than satisfied with the work and prices.
plague.gif light.gif
@ReddPyramid
Hello, I'd like one of my dragons to be levelled from 1-25. I have a couple festive skins on your wishlist and i can pay the rest of the payment with gems? Thank you!
@ReddPyramid
Hello, I'd like one of my dragons to be levelled from 1-25. I have a couple festive skins on your wishlist and i can pay the rest of the payment with gems? Thank you!
154754240175347536__3_by_frozen_celesta-dcx4828.gif
@CelestialMuse

Hey there, I'd love to level your dragon. I'll have to add you to the queue and ping you when I'm ready for you. What skins did you want to offer?
@CelestialMuse

Hey there, I'd love to level your dragon. I'll have to add you to the queue and ping you when I'm ready for you. What skins did you want to offer?
@ReddPyramid I'd love to be added to the pinglist if I'm not already on it, I'm also subbed to the thread too. Here's my review tho!

The leveling service is very quick, Redd is super kind and patient. I sent in a dragon with some stones on them that made it difficult to train at first, but they destroyed them and replaced them! They didn't have to do that but is was extremely kind of them. I'd recommend this service to anyone as it's super affordable and Redd is very nice to their customers!
@ReddPyramid I'd love to be added to the pinglist if I'm not already on it, I'm also subbed to the thread too. Here's my review tho!

The leveling service is very quick, Redd is super kind and patient. I sent in a dragon with some stones on them that made it difficult to train at first, but they destroyed them and replaced them! They didn't have to do that but is was extremely kind of them. I'd recommend this service to anyone as it's super affordable and Redd is very nice to their customers!
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@ReddPyramid
I have a accent: sun scatter which 35g on AH. Skin: Glow of the Hive which is also 35g on AH and Accent: Dawnbreaker which is 65g on AH. Are you still looking for them?
@ReddPyramid
I have a accent: sun scatter which 35g on AH. Skin: Glow of the Hive which is also 35g on AH and Accent: Dawnbreaker which is 65g on AH. Are you still looking for them?
@SwampQween

You've been added to the pinglist and I appreciate your review, thank you very much!
@SwampQween

You've been added to the pinglist and I appreciate your review, thank you very much!
@CelestialMuse

Yes, I am still looking for them! That would come out to 135 for the skins, and the rest would be made up in gems?
@CelestialMuse

Yes, I am still looking for them! That would come out to 135 for the skins, and the rest would be made up in gems?
@ReddPyramid
Yes. ^^
@ReddPyramid
Yes. ^^
Quick to reply and to train! One of the fastest levelling services I've gone through and can definitely say that I'll order from them again for the above reasons!
Quick to reply and to train! One of the fastest levelling services I've gone through and can definitely say that I'll order from them again for the above reasons!

max. australia. fr +19
adopts.
qgo3RMY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38