Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | aster auctions for you! | closed
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50
@bitmap
No worries, I just figured you were busy, but I thought I'd just pop in for a sec.
Everything looks great! I took them off the AH and relisted those that have ABs on them again for that price.
Thank you again!
@bitmap
No worries, I just figured you were busy, but I thought I'd just pop in for a sec.
Everything looks great! I took them off the AH and relisted those that have ABs on them again for that price.
Thank you again!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
^
^
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap
I have multiple Gen Ones that I'd like to have auctioned off. Would it be easier for me to send you a PM with a list and work out details there?

Or should I go ahead and fill out the base requirements here?
@bitmap
I have multiple Gen Ones that I'd like to have auctioned off. Would it be easier for me to send you a PM with a list and work out details there?

Or should I go ahead and fill out the base requirements here?
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit

PMing would probably be easier! Please still let me know any of the listed details you had in mind already though.
@ColorfulCredit

PMing would probably be easier! Please still let me know any of the listed details you had in mind already though.
Sorry the message is so messing. I'm juggling cooking and typing XD
Sorry the message is so messing. I'm juggling cooking and typing XD
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@bitmap hello, i was thinking about auctioning off this fella: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59633143][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596332/59633143_350.png[/img][/url] he's an xxy shadow primal g1 so i'm not sure of a starting bid since i've never sold one before. i generally use a 1g:1kt ratio, and would accept eggs as partial. i'm not sure when you're able to host another auction so i'd just say whenever's best for you, with a 4-5 day run?
@bitmap

hello, i was thinking about auctioning off this fella:
59633143_350.png

he's an xxy shadow primal g1 so i'm not sure of a starting bid since i've never sold one before.

i generally use a 1g:1kt ratio, and would accept eggs as partial.

i'm not sure when you're able to host another auction so i'd just say whenever's best for you, with a 4-5 day run?
@yall

Hi! Sure, I could definitely try auctioning this guy - I’d recommend a SB of 15kg, with no autobuy. I can start an auction on the 15th with those details then, along with the default one hour snipe guard and no grace/payment plan period; please let me know if that works for you/you’d like to use any details other than those defaults!
@yall

Hi! Sure, I could definitely try auctioning this guy - I’d recommend a SB of 15kg, with no autobuy. I can start an auction on the 15th with those details then, along with the default one hour snipe guard and no grace/payment plan period; please let me know if that works for you/you’d like to use any details other than those defaults!
@bitmap

everything sounds good but i completely forgot to mention that i'm fine holding for 1 week and doing a payment plan with a 10% downpayment if that sounds alright?

for the payment plan i'd just need the winning bidder to contact me so we could arrange a duration, i'm pretty easy going with stuff like that tbh.

@bitmap

everything sounds good but i completely forgot to mention that i'm fine holding for 1 week and doing a payment plan with a 10% downpayment if that sounds alright?

for the payment plan i'd just need the winning bidder to contact me so we could arrange a duration, i'm pretty easy going with stuff like that tbh.

@yall

Alright, sounds good!
@yall

Alright, sounds good!
great, thank you! :3
great, thank you! :3
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50