Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | aster auctions for you! | closed
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50
@bitmap
Apologies, I completely forgot to post what I would like to have auctioned.
I hope it is not too much to ask, but would you be able to auction all the doubles I have here: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/314121/764326?name=&type=undefined (up to/not including the Lightning Primal)? If not all, maybe just a select few that might be worth the most?
I've had a sales thread out for like a month hoping to gather some funds for my projects, but no one is biting the double G1s I have. I was thinking maybe I'd get a little more interest if I had them auctioned? I usually have bad luck with auctions, but I kinda want them out for a decent price.

Let me know what you think? Like I said, I don't need ALL of them if you don't have the time, but I would appreciate any and all help you'd be able to help me with! (:
@bitmap
Apologies, I completely forgot to post what I would like to have auctioned.
I hope it is not too much to ask, but would you be able to auction all the doubles I have here: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/314121/764326?name=&type=undefined (up to/not including the Lightning Primal)? If not all, maybe just a select few that might be worth the most?
I've had a sales thread out for like a month hoping to gather some funds for my projects, but no one is biting the double G1s I have. I was thinking maybe I'd get a little more interest if I had them auctioned? I usually have bad luck with auctions, but I kinda want them out for a decent price.

Let me know what you think? Like I said, I don't need ALL of them if you don't have the time, but I would appreciate any and all help you'd be able to help me with! (:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Sanctify

Out of the ones listed, I'd be up to host an auction for the XXY Platinum/Cottoncandy, XXY Crimson/Fog, XYY Orca/Blood, XYY Mauve/Mist, XYY Maize/Slate, and XYX Moon/Garnet - does that list sound fine to you? Let me know if you had any starting bids in mind as well, and if the rules from your last auction still work!
@Sanctify

Out of the ones listed, I'd be up to host an auction for the XXY Platinum/Cottoncandy, XXY Crimson/Fog, XYY Orca/Blood, XYY Mauve/Mist, XYY Maize/Slate, and XYX Moon/Garnet - does that list sound fine to you? Let me know if you had any starting bids in mind as well, and if the rules from your last auction still work!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap
Apologies, I had to get to bed for work in the morning!
Actually, I think I changed my mind about auctioning the XYY Orca/Blood. I've been playing around with scrying him and I think I'm gonna keep him a little while longer!
In his place, might I be able to have the Nature and Earth primals auctioned?
As for starting bids, I barely know how much I could get for them, so if you have any advice, I'd be glad to hear it!
And yes, the details for my last auction are alright (except eggs valued at 275g apiece) and I'll change it to like a week grace period for payment, and if they cannot gather funds by then it will go to the next bidder, I don't really want to extend past that.

Otherwise, the auction list looks good, and I hope I didn't forget any details! Just got to figure out SB's and maybe AB's if that is a good option?
Thanks again!
@bitmap
Apologies, I had to get to bed for work in the morning!
Actually, I think I changed my mind about auctioning the XYY Orca/Blood. I've been playing around with scrying him and I think I'm gonna keep him a little while longer!
In his place, might I be able to have the Nature and Earth primals auctioned?
As for starting bids, I barely know how much I could get for them, so if you have any advice, I'd be glad to hear it!
And yes, the details for my last auction are alright (except eggs valued at 275g apiece) and I'll change it to like a week grace period for payment, and if they cannot gather funds by then it will go to the next bidder, I don't really want to extend past that.

Otherwise, the auction list looks good, and I hope I didn't forget any details! Just got to figure out SB's and maybe AB's if that is a good option?
Thanks again!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@bitmap
that sounds good! thanks :)
Just give me a ping when ur ready :D
@bitmap
that sounds good! thanks :)
Just give me a ping when ur ready :D
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Sanctify

Alright, getting back to you after working out dates for an earlier requested auction - here are the starting bids and autobuys I'd recommend for the doubles I listed:

XXY Platinum/Cottoncandy - 5kg / 25kg
XXY Crimson/Fog - 3kg / 10kg
XYY Mauve/Mist - 1.5kg / 6kg
XYY Maize/Slate - 1kg / 5kg
XYX Moon/Garnet - 1kg / 8kg

Let me know if those sound fair to you - I can run a 4-5 day auction as last time, starting on 2/20!
@Sanctify

Alright, getting back to you after working out dates for an earlier requested auction - here are the starting bids and autobuys I'd recommend for the doubles I listed:

XXY Platinum/Cottoncandy - 5kg / 25kg
XXY Crimson/Fog - 3kg / 10kg
XYY Mauve/Mist - 1.5kg / 6kg
XYY Maize/Slate - 1kg / 5kg
XYX Moon/Garnet - 1kg / 8kg

Let me know if those sound fair to you - I can run a 4-5 day auction as last time, starting on 2/20!
@bitmap
All of that sound good! However, I don't feel comfortable letting my XXY platinum go for 5kg if they only get one bid.. If that's the case, I will probably just keep them or wait to sell for a little bit or I will gene them and use a Sihouette scroll.
Am I able to add the 2 XXY primals to the list to be auctioned?
@bitmap
All of that sound good! However, I don't feel comfortable letting my XXY platinum go for 5kg if they only get one bid.. If that's the case, I will probably just keep them or wait to sell for a little bit or I will gene them and use a Sihouette scroll.
Am I able to add the 2 XXY primals to the list to be auctioned?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Sanctify

Right, sorry about not mentioning them initially! I can add them, but I'm not sure how much interest they'd get above typical values for their respective primals? I don't really see most people keeping their current colors, even if they are both doubles, so their starting bids would probably be 4-5kg for the earth primal and 6-7kg for the nature primal, which is a price point I'd understand might be less preferable than just continuing to scatter.

Still, let me know if you're sure about adding them, and if you'd like to try a specific higher than suggested price for either them or for the XXY platinum. (In the latter's case, I'd be happy to try a higher price - worst case scenario, they don't get bids and you still keep them.)
@Sanctify

Right, sorry about not mentioning them initially! I can add them, but I'm not sure how much interest they'd get above typical values for their respective primals? I don't really see most people keeping their current colors, even if they are both doubles, so their starting bids would probably be 4-5kg for the earth primal and 6-7kg for the nature primal, which is a price point I'd understand might be less preferable than just continuing to scatter.

Still, let me know if you're sure about adding them, and if you'd like to try a specific higher than suggested price for either them or for the XXY platinum. (In the latter's case, I'd be happy to try a higher price - worst case scenario, they don't get bids and you still keep them.)
@bitmap
No, that's alright! Hm, so I should just continue to scatter them then? Well, I'll add the Nature Primal to the auction (I'd rather have a male than a female) and maybe like a starting bid of maybe 7kg? I know that is more than your initial estimate, but since she's a double and she has gotten a little interest with her current colors, I really have nothing to lose and will add her to the mix!
I might consider scattering the Earth Primal again myself.

For the platinum, I honestly would be more comfortable with a SB of like 10kg or more? I know it's probably steep and pretty much useless to put them at auction if they don't sell, but I feel a little weird letting go a good double platinum for only 5kg (though I don't think platinum is an insanely sought after color) but I can always try again if they don't sell.

Well, if all of this is agreeable to you, I'm okay whenever you want to start the auction and see what happens! Just give me the signal and I'll remove them from the AH. (:

Thank you for being so patient, I'm kind of annoying sometimes.
@bitmap
No, that's alright! Hm, so I should just continue to scatter them then? Well, I'll add the Nature Primal to the auction (I'd rather have a male than a female) and maybe like a starting bid of maybe 7kg? I know that is more than your initial estimate, but since she's a double and she has gotten a little interest with her current colors, I really have nothing to lose and will add her to the mix!
I might consider scattering the Earth Primal again myself.

For the platinum, I honestly would be more comfortable with a SB of like 10kg or more? I know it's probably steep and pretty much useless to put them at auction if they don't sell, but I feel a little weird letting go a good double platinum for only 5kg (though I don't think platinum is an insanely sought after color) but I can always try again if they don't sell.

Well, if all of this is agreeable to you, I'm okay whenever you want to start the auction and see what happens! Just give me the signal and I'll remove them from the AH. (:

Thank you for being so patient, I'm kind of annoying sometimes.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@bitmap
Hello, I don't mean to be a bother, but are we still going to be doing an auction?
I don't know if maybe my ping got lost or something, I know you're a busy person! :o
@bitmap
Hello, I don't mean to be a bother, but are we still going to be doing an auction?
I don't know if maybe my ping got lost or something, I know you're a busy person! :o
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Sanctify

Of course - sorry about the delay! I've set up a post here; if it looks good to you, feel free to take the dragons off the AH/relist them at AB prices.
@Sanctify

Of course - sorry about the delay! I've set up a post here; if it looks good to you, feel free to take the dragons off the AH/relist them at AB prices.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50