Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Sharing- Handing out my dupes
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
@nycroshears could i get a Dustfeather Sphinx please?
@nycroshears could i get a Dustfeather Sphinx please?
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
i just wont one that i don't have
i just wont one that i don't have
Naomi whelps for sale

My Raffle
I would take a few of your unwanted familiars
I would take a few of your unwanted familiars
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@NycroShears May I be added to the pinglist please?
@NycroShears May I be added to the pinglist please?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash added
@SeiyreSlash added
Lightning-Network.png
@NycroShears hii!! can i have a Fanrat, Plantation Pincher, Phoenix, Triple-Sight Firebug, Garden Watcher, Bluelight Chipskink, Stain Pocketmouse, Cherry Blossom Caterpilla, Radioactive Slime and a Sweetpuff please! Thank u so much :)!!

also lots of seafood if u have any to spare T^T my imps are hungry monsters
@NycroShears hii!! can i have a Fanrat, Plantation Pincher, Phoenix, Triple-Sight Firebug, Garden Watcher, Bluelight Chipskink, Stain Pocketmouse, Cherry Blossom Caterpilla, Radioactive Slime and a Sweetpuff please! Thank u so much :)!!

also lots of seafood if u have any to spare T^T my imps are hungry monsters
tumblr_inline_pbptagkpxE1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpubQQi1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpup45X1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivptc9sI1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivpun2hd1ry72eo_100.gif
@NycroShears I believe 10 is too much for one person, and it doesn't give a chance of others who want the same familiar, may I snatch the Phoenix from the other person? That's really the only thing I need from that list. Maybe 5 should be a good limit? idk

Ah and just to mention, I believe this thread should be in raffles & giveaways since you're not selling anything here :)
@NycroShears I believe 10 is too much for one person, and it doesn't give a chance of others who want the same familiar, may I snatch the Phoenix from the other person? That's really the only thing I need from that list. Maybe 5 should be a good limit? idk

Ah and just to mention, I believe this thread should be in raffles & giveaways since you're not selling anything here :)
@NycroShears Could I get the Cherryblossom Caterpillar and a Phoenix please?
@NycroShears Could I get the Cherryblossom Caterpillar and a Phoenix please?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@NycroShears Can I get some Meat, Insect, and Seafood?
@NycroShears Can I get some Meat, Insect, and Seafood?
@NycroShears can I get the Marbled Jester, the Painted Centar, the Venom Blade Assassin, the Hulking Greatowl, the Flesh Forager, and the Falconclaw Warrior?
@NycroShears can I get the Marbled Jester, the Painted Centar, the Venom Blade Assassin, the Hulking Greatowl, the Flesh Forager, and the Falconclaw Warrior?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52