Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Sharing- Handing out my dupes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@NycroShears

Could I snag:

Zeeba
Crimson Emporer
Searing Jackalope
Hippalectryon
Satin Pocketmouse
Sweetpuff
Quillrunner
Raptorik Herder

Thank you for being so generous! 8w8
@NycroShears

Could I snag:

Zeeba
Crimson Emporer
Searing Jackalope
Hippalectryon
Satin Pocketmouse
Sweetpuff
Quillrunner
Raptorik Herder

Thank you for being so generous! 8w8
Could I snag Quillrunner and some other random ones please?

@Nycroshears
Could I snag Quillrunner and some other random ones please?

@Nycroshears
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@NycroShears
May i be added to the general pinglist please?
@NycroShears
May i be added to the general pinglist please?
5hXmmlV.gif

@NycroShears I need a lot of fams and I have listed them [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2598944/1#post_36950553]here[/url] So if I could get pinged for those that would be great but if you don't want to check them everytime you ping (totaly understandale) Pings for your current venues: Training Fields: [item=Primrose Mith] Primrose Mith Arena: [item=Longneck Scrapper][item=Raptorik Ringmaster] Longneck Scrapper, Raptorik Ringmaster and generally all in the Thunderhead Savanna Oh and when you switch the venues, so I can check what I'm missing from there :)
@NycroShears
I need a lot of fams and I have listed them here
So if I could get pinged for those that would be great

but if you don't want to check them everytime you ping (totaly understandale)
Pings for your current venues:

Training Fields:
Primrose Mith
Primrose Mith

Arena:
Longneck Scrapper Raptorik Ringmaster
Longneck Scrapper, Raptorik Ringmaster

and generally all in the Thunderhead Savanna

Oh and when you switch the venues, so I can check what I'm missing from there :)
@fidothehoarder added

@MiniDrachin I'll reserve those three for you for now. I've primarily been farming Thunderhead but I'll probably switch to Arena soon just for more variety
@fidothehoarder added

@MiniDrachin I'll reserve those three for you for now. I've primarily been farming Thunderhead but I'll probably switch to Arena soon just for more variety
Lightning-Network.png
boomp
boomp
Lightning-Network.png
@nycroshears may I snag rosy lake cormorant, mith bruiser and brawler please?
@nycroshears may I snag rosy lake cormorant, mith bruiser and brawler please?

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
@NycroShears If you still have the Tengu, the Ringlet Amphithere, the Whispwillow Peryton, the Tengu Caller, and the Dustfeather Sphinx, I would love to get those. I'm trying to complete my beasiary and my dragons aren't strong enough to grind there yet. I also have some other things I could hand you in a 1:1 trade for the familiar fodder I do have if you want.
@NycroShears If you still have the Tengu, the Ringlet Amphithere, the Whispwillow Peryton, the Tengu Caller, and the Dustfeather Sphinx, I would love to get those. I'm trying to complete my beasiary and my dragons aren't strong enough to grind there yet. I also have some other things I could hand you in a 1:1 trade for the familiar fodder I do have if you want.
50mmo8.jpg
@nycroshears could i get the ringlet amphithere and the wispwillow perington please? if not just the ringlet amphithere would be great, thank you!
@nycroshears could i get the ringlet amphithere and the wispwillow perington please? if not just the ringlet amphithere would be great, thank you!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@NycroShears

Do you have some Meat, Insect, and Seafood to spare? Thanks!
@NycroShears

Do you have some Meat, Insect, and Seafood to spare? Thanks!
yUZ4k.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52