Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Sharing- Handing out my dupes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@NycroShears

hiii!!! can i have a noxious coralclimber, roving lionsnake, falconclaw warrior, riptide clipper, leopard coralclimber, python gene and morph gene please!!
@NycroShears

hiii!!! can i have a noxious coralclimber, roving lionsnake, falconclaw warrior, riptide clipper, leopard coralclimber, python gene and morph gene please!!
tumblr_inline_pbptagkpxE1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpubQQi1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpup45X1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivptc9sI1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivpun2hd1ry72eo_100.gif
@NycroShears

Hi, can I please receive a Python gene, a Painted centaur, a Dustfeather Sphinx, and a Morph gene? Some of my dragons could use a few changes for the new year! Thank you!
@NycroShears

Hi, can I please receive a Python gene, a Painted centaur, a Dustfeather Sphinx, and a Morph gene? Some of my dragons could use a few changes for the new year! Thank you!
@NycroShears Can I have a [item=quillrunner] ?
@NycroShears

Can I have a Quillrunner ?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
Bumping up the thread
Bumping up the thread
Lightning-Network.png
@NycroShears
sorry to bother you but do you have any familiars from my friends bestiary (that theyre missing) im looking to get her birthday/christmas/new yrs present and i need fams!!!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=bestiary&id=344553

And could i possibly have a python gene scroll :)
@NycroShears
sorry to bother you but do you have any familiars from my friends bestiary (that theyre missing) im looking to get her birthday/christmas/new yrs present and i need fams!!!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=bestiary&id=344553

And could i possibly have a python gene scroll :)
r7P00ic.png
@NycroShears - Could I have a Flesh Forager and Unburdened Billy?

And dang! You should sell those genes 0.0
@NycroShears - Could I have a Flesh Forager and Unburdened Billy?

And dang! You should sell those genes 0.0
Gsc8y3C.png
@NycroShears
Could I please have the Flesh Forager and/or Unburdened Billy?
@NycroShears
Could I please have the Flesh Forager and/or Unburdened Billy?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Okapi those two just got handed out, but its very likely that I'll get more so I will let you know if they become available again. You're free to choose any of the others as well!
@Okapi those two just got handed out, but its very likely that I'll get more so I will let you know if they become available again. You're free to choose any of the others as well!
Lightning-Network.png
@NycroShears
Thank you very much. I have all the others currently so I will leave them for others.
@NycroShears
Thank you very much. I have all the others currently so I will leave them for others.
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@NycroShears - Forget to say, could I be added to the pinglist?
@NycroShears - Forget to say, could I be added to the pinglist?
Gsc8y3C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52