Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dreams Leveler [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Hi, @IndyMystery I'm still interested in one of my two levelling slots but for a single mirror to level 25 instead of my two imperials as I've levelled those quite high myself and they both now have eliminate so its easy going there now.

This dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=402389&tab=dragon&did=43512422
Details: Kaiser, level 10, has been tinctured, stones are available if you need them and was following the how to train your dragon guide for stats (in dragon bio)

Thank you!
Hi, @IndyMystery I'm still interested in one of my two levelling slots but for a single mirror to level 25 instead of my two imperials as I've levelled those quite high myself and they both now have eliminate so its easy going there now.

This dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=402389&tab=dragon&did=43512422
Details: Kaiser, level 10, has been tinctured, stones are available if you need them and was following the how to train your dragon guide for stats (in dragon bio)

Thank you!
@IndyMystery

Wow, its been 4 months....lol, i have a new batch

Yes, I am still interested in having 10 dragons leveled to 25, the only difference now is that I will pay with a eliminate and the rest in pure gems.
@IndyMystery

Wow, its been 4 months....lol, i have a new batch

Yes, I am still interested in having 10 dragons leveled to 25, the only difference now is that I will pay with a eliminate and the rest in pure gems.
7,450/25,000 Gems saved for G1 Projects
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dbaaqxb.gif
@IndyMystery

I'm totally fine waiting! You guys take your time and dont rush yourselves too much
@IndyMystery

I'm totally fine waiting! You guys take your time and dont rush yourselves too much
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@IndyMystery I'm still interested.
@IndyMystery I'm still interested.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright

Alright! Thank you for your interest. You can send your dragons over now if you may.
@AlvildaBright

Alright! Thank you for your interest. You can send your dragons over now if you may.
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
@IndyMystery Do I send them to you?
@IndyMystery Do I send them to you?
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright yes. I'll be getting to updating the sheet after I'm done with irl stuff.
@AlvildaBright yes. I'll be getting to updating the sheet after I'm done with irl stuff.
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
@Wryvern
i'm sorry for taking so long to train your dragons, the others will be done sometime in july
@Wryvern
i'm sorry for taking so long to train your dragons, the others will be done sometime in july
83384180.png 83356332.png
@ToastedTaco @ViolentTides @Annobethal

Greetings, I'm the co-owner of Sparkle Dreams Leveling. I apologize for slow progress, but currently the main leveler is really exhausted.

So I would like to offer you that I, Frionivalis -- will offer to do the service for you. The queuing order still applies though.

But..under condition that, I don't accept items like the main leveler does.

I only accept pure money (treasure and gems) and eggs.
Also note that I'm an employee, so the leveling might not be as quick like other services as usual.

You do not need to pay me in advance as I understand the fears now that there's long waiting going on. Right now I'm trying to help the main leveler to clear up the customer list.

If you accept the terms, feel free to ping me. Thank you and apologize for your inconvenience of the long waiting.

@ToastedTaco @ViolentTides @Annobethal

Greetings, I'm the co-owner of Sparkle Dreams Leveling. I apologize for slow progress, but currently the main leveler is really exhausted.

So I would like to offer you that I, Frionivalis -- will offer to do the service for you. The queuing order still applies though.

But..under condition that, I don't accept items like the main leveler does.

I only accept pure money (treasure and gems) and eggs.
Also note that I'm an employee, so the leveling might not be as quick like other services as usual.

You do not need to pay me in advance as I understand the fears now that there's long waiting going on. Right now I'm trying to help the main leveler to clear up the customer list.

If you accept the terms, feel free to ping me. Thank you and apologize for your inconvenience of the long waiting.

sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@Frionivalis

Im still in need of leveling, let me know how many and when to send :) Im fine with pure currency, that was my payment method anyway
@Frionivalis

Im still in need of leveling, let me know how many and when to send :) Im fine with pure currency, that was my payment method anyway
7,450/25,000 Gems saved for G1 Projects
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dbaaqxb.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31