Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dreams Leveler [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@mitcx All six of them to 25, please! Would you like for me to send the payment of 3 eggs now or later?
@mitcx All six of them to 25, please! Would you like for me to send the payment of 3 eggs now or later?
@Annobethal

Not a problem. However, we noticed that you paid exclusively in rusted chests. We have updated the the payment item values a while ago, so please take a look as we removed rusted chests for any further payment. If you agree to the updated terms, then we will put you onto the queue.
@Annobethal

Not a problem. However, we noticed that you paid exclusively in rusted chests. We have updated the the payment item values a while ago, so please take a look as we removed rusted chests for any further payment. If you agree to the updated terms, then we will put you onto the queue.
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
@ViolentTides

That's totally fine! We'll put you onto the queue and at the point when it has been reached, at whichever level your dragon is at when sent to us will calculate into the payment rate.

About the stats and stones, it's not really a problem. If you don't mind, we can also allocate the stat points for you if you tell us about the values you needed.

PS. Since you come before Annobethal, don't worry about your queue. If you confirm it, you'll be placed first.
@ViolentTides

That's totally fine! We'll put you onto the queue and at the point when it has been reached, at whichever level your dragon is at when sent to us will calculate into the payment rate.

About the stats and stones, it's not really a problem. If you don't mind, we can also allocate the stat points for you if you tell us about the values you needed.

PS. Since you come before Annobethal, don't worry about your queue. If you confirm it, you'll be placed first.

image.png
@IndyMystery
Of course! Payment change is fine by me
@IndyMystery
Of course! Payment change is fine by me
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@Annobethal
Alrighty! We'll note and put you into queue once the queue before you confirms their orders.

@UnicornKitten
Sorry for the delay! Your dragons are finished. Sending CR now.
@Annobethal
Alrighty! We'll note and put you into queue once the queue before you confirms their orders.

@UnicornKitten
Sorry for the delay! Your dragons are finished. Sending CR now.

image.png
@IndyMystery Thanks so much! Let me know when you want me to send them both over, I'll put the stats and stones to go on each in their bios and would you like me to send the stones at the same time as the dragons? :)
@IndyMystery Thanks so much! Let me know when you want me to send them both over, I'll put the stats and stones to go on each in their bios and would you like me to send the stones at the same time as the dragons? :)
@Wryvern
Payment can be sent before or after the dragons are leveled, it's your choice
@Wryvern
Payment can be sent before or after the dragons are leveled, it's your choice
83384180.png 83356332.png
@mitcx sending payment now then!
@mitcx sending payment now then!
@UnicornKitten Both Raal and Bloodmoon are finished, apologies for the wait, they'll be sent over in a CR ASAP!
@IzzyLightwood721 Once they take their dragons, I can take your two dragons! Thank you for using our service!
@UnicornKitten Both Raal and Bloodmoon are finished, apologies for the wait, they'll be sent over in a CR ASAP!
@IzzyLightwood721 Once they take their dragons, I can take your two dragons! Thank you for using our service!
BGex4.gif 7suba.gif OJscE.gif
@IndyMystery would it be possible for me to pay 14 black slimes to level this one to level 25? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35972792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359728/35972792_350.png[/img] [/url]
@IndyMystery
would it be possible for me to pay 14 black slimes to level this one to level 25?

35972792_350.png
CYGhyrI.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31